Author Topic: Joe Biden challenge: Spend a month without fossil fuels  (Read 229 times)

rangerrebew

Joe Biden challenge: Spend a month without fossil fuels
« on: October 27, 2020, 02:36:45 pm »

Joe Biden challenge: Spend a month without fossil fuels
By Joe Bastardi |October 24th, 2020

Joe Biden wants to get rid of fossil fuels. This is a position that is either ignorant of facts, or simply preying on the lack of knowledge people have on this matter. IT IS NOT JUST ENERGY APPARENTLY, HE HAS NO IDEA HOW MANY PRODUCTS THAT MAKE YOUR LIFE EASIER RELY ON PETROLEUM!

Its not just the idea we are getting off fossil fuels as a source of energy. Products that are directly produced with petroleum or derivatives of petroleum are not even thought of by the average person, who is being indoctrinated by all this. Either Joe Biden does not understand this, or he does and is preying on the lack of knowledge on this matter by an increasingly indoctrinated public.

So here is the challenge to Joe Biden, win, lose or draw in the upcoming election, I want you your family and staff to spend 1 month off anything that has a link to fossil fuels.

https://www.cfact.org/2020/10/24/challenge-to-joe-biden-spend-a-month-without-fossil-fuels/

rangerrebew

Re: Joe Biden challenge: Spend a month without fossil fuels
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 02:38:42 pm »
Saaaay, :pondering: that isn't a fossil fuel guzzling private jet he is getting off, is it? :whistle:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 02:51:12 pm »
That means not consuming anything that was transported via fossil fuels.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 06:49:59 pm »
Biden is utterly clueless.  There is not one thing one can purchase not transported by fossil fuels.  There is not one store in the USA that has electric provided by anything but fossil fuels.  Even those businesses that have solar on their roofs, they RELY on fossil fuels for their energy while the sun is down!

The idea of eliminating fossil fuels os beyond idiotic.  Solar and wind power are not replacements for an entire industry of fossil fuels, unless you want to live like California, without electric for hours each day at the height of usage.

Biden is an idiot, and he will destroy our economy.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2020, 08:36:32 pm »
HAHAHAHA! I could probably do that, at least when I was younger... Heck I probably DID do that if you don't count the fossil fuels used to make what was on my back, and the soles of my shoes.

The idea is entirely moronic for most. Even most hunters and hikers.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2020, 10:19:55 pm »
Soooo, take off all my clothes and run around nekkid in the woods for a month foraging for roots and berries?
The Republic is lost.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2020, 11:01:15 pm »
Soooo, take off all my clothes and run around nekkid in the woods for a month foraging for roots and berries?

LOL! Yeah. DOWNTOWN... In the 'wildlands' in the medians between the lanes.  :rolling: