Author Topic: “Change My Vote” is Google Trending in PA, FL, NC, MI, GA, TX, WI  (Read 217 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Ice Age Now  October 26, 2020 by Robert

After Biden Lies on Fracking & Vows to “Close Down” Oil

Searches for “change my vote” hit max levels on Google Trends.

How to Change Your Vote

(from toptradeguru.com)

In Pennsylvania; New York; Connecticut; and Mississippi: Contact your city clerk to change your vote.

In Wisconsin, voters who voted early in person can recast their ballot as long as they do so by Saturday, October 31st. The deadline for absentee varies by city. Contact your city clerk for more information.

In Minnesota, absentee voters are allowed to change their minds. The deadline is a week before the election.

In Michigan, absentee voters can change their ballots if they have not yet been processed and tabulated, according to an official at the state’s Bureau of Elections.

If you want to change your absentee vote, contact the office of your city’s clerk’s office. The best chance to change your vote is as soon as possible before 4 p.m. Monday, the day before the election.

More: https://www.iceagenow.info/change-my-vote-is-google-trending-in-pa-fl-nc-mi-ga-tx-wi/

Offline verga

BKMK
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.