Author Topic: Breaking: Rasmussen now has Trump +1 in General Election  (Read 1730 times)

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
Re: Breaking: Rasmussen now has Trump +1 in General Election
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2020, 05:10:45 pm »
Heartening.

"2016. Rasmussen Reports' final White House Watch survey showed Democrat Hillary Clinton with a 1.7% popular-vote lead over Republican Donald Trump. After all 136+ million U.S. votes were counted, Clinton led the popular vote by 2.1%."

If the same holds true for 2020, Trump has a good shot of winning. He doesn't need to win the popular vote.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2020, 06:03:48 pm »
Heartening.

"2016. Rasmussen Reports' final White House Watch survey showed Democrat Hillary Clinton with a 1.7% popular-vote lead over Republican Donald Trump. After all 136+ million U.S. votes were counted, Clinton led the popular vote by 2.1%."

If the same holds true for 2020, Trump has a good shot of winning. He doesn't need to win the popular vote.

Exactly agree.  A decent popular vote lead with some cushion will sure be nice to counter any dimocratic monkey business.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Weird Tolkienish Figure

• Technical
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2020, 06:31:03 pm »
Exactly agree.  A decent popular vote lead with some cushion will sure be nice to counter any dimocratic monkey business.

This place is basically group therapy for me. :D

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2020, 06:37:35 pm »
I would not be surprised if the Democrat position totally collapses in the next week.
The Republic is lost.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2020, 06:53:37 pm »

Well it is something that is fosure!  Therapy was not the 1st to come to mind!   :beer:
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #6 on: October 26, 2020, 07:04:20 pm »
I would not be surprised if the Democrat position totally collapses in the next week.

The pressure must be intense. I don't see any way the rats can respond - they've used every tool they have. Just hunker down and hope they can maintain their lead through 11/3. Which they may have already lost.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #7 on: October 26, 2020, 07:12:26 pm »
The pressure must be intense. I don't see any way the rats can respond - they've used every tool they have. Just hunker down and hope they can maintain their lead through 11/3. Which they may have already lost.

And basement Joe calls a lid on everything till election day. They are literally leaderless right before the biggest push of the whole election cycle.

Just stab your momentum right in the heart, all the way down the ticket as you gasp to reach the finish line.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Mesaclone

« Reply #8 on: October 26, 2020, 08:39:37 pm »
This is a 13 point swing in October in the National Rasmussen polling....that's what I would call some nice momentum.
We have the best government that money can buy. Mark Twain

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2020, 08:45:46 pm »

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2020, 08:55:23 pm »
Let's see who will NOT be voting for them:

Overwhelmingly
Policemen
Oil industry workers
Coal Miners
Gun owners

Mostly
Church attendees
Military

Who the Dems have mostly
Antifa
BLM
DC bureaucrats
Chinese sympathizers
Any type of odd sex pervert
Drug users
Felons
Non-Americans
Teachers
Media types
Techie types
CNN/MSNBC watchers
Highly paid professional athletes
Globalists (or those who want US to be same as the world)
Environmentalists
Communists
Welfare recipients

No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2020, 09:06:03 pm »

888high58888 @skeeter

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2020, 09:08:40 pm »

Yup,  We even have several Nurse Ratched's.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2020, 09:28:50 pm »
Yup,  We even have several Nurse Ratched's.

:laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline skeeter

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2020, 09:32:08 pm »

@IsailedawayfromFR @Right_in_Virginia @Vulcan After her performance yesterday I'm hoping they trot out their secret weapon, Kamala. Whatta screwball.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2020, 09:41:14 pm »
@IsailedawayfromFR @Right_in_Virginia @Vulcan After her performance yesterday I'm hoping they trot out their secret weapon, Kamala. Whatta screwball.

Kamala is for real mentally and emotionally unstable. There is absolutely something not right about her.

I've seen her speak a dozen or more times, and each time she seems like she's one heckler away from a total hormonal PMS breakdown.

She makes Crazy Mazie look almost normal.
The Republic is lost.

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2020, 09:44:13 pm »

Talk Radio host, Chris Plante calls her "Kackala" because of her ridiculous 'laugh' which appears whenever she is asked an uncomfortable question.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2020, 09:46:38 pm »
Talk Radio host, Chris Plante calls her "Kackala" because of her ridiculous 'laugh' which appears whenever she is asked an uncomfortable question.
She's a real lightweight. I can't stand the thought of Biden winning because it means she'll soon be the most powerful person in the world.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 10:08:14 pm by skeeter »

Online libertybele

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2020, 09:51:08 pm »
She's a real lightweight. I can't stand the thought of Biden winning because it means she'll be the most powerful person in the world.

Perhaps .... if Biden/Harris win the election, Sloe Joe will step down, but I'm betting that Michelle will be her VP, thus making the Obama's the most powerful couple in the world. 

Hoping and praying for a Trump landslide.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2020, 09:52:58 pm »

She shows up in the fracking videos shown at the rallies. Ane rest assured  POTUS is not hiding his thoughts about Ms. KAmala during his speeches ....  :laugh:

@skeeter

Online rustynail

« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2020, 09:54:47 pm »
She's a real lightweight. I can't stand the thought of Biden winning because it means she'll be the most powerful person in the world.

It hurts to imagine how the press will deify her.  Big K's picture will be everywhere there

will be no escape from her face and voice.  It will be a hell.

« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2020, 09:55:41 pm »
Here's the clip (w/o the crowd's reactions .... ) shown at a Trump rally today in PA.  The crowd was reacting with boos, etc. during the showing of the clip and literally burst into a spontaneous, sustained chant of "Four More Years!"  "Four More Years".

This video is brilliant.   pointing-down

Team Trump (Text VOTE to 88022)
@TeamTrump

Playing NOW at the Trump rally in #Pennsylvania

(New) Video:

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1320835731829542912

5:12 PM · Oct 26, 2020·Twitter Web App

Online roamer_1

« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2020, 09:56:56 pm »

Right. The polls have been jacking the numbers all the way along... but the last 2 weeks or so they HAVE TO start pulling them back toward reality or they will have no claim to legitimacy by the time the election numbers start rolling in.

I don't know why folks get surprised by it... it happens every time. I predict by election day it will be neck to neck with a lean toward democrats. The result will be neck to neck with an electoral lean toward Republicans.

No secret sauce, no ghost army of Tumpy voters... Just another angst driven squeaker.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2020, 10:18:48 pm »
Right. The polls have been jacking the numbers all the way along... but the last 2 weeks or so they HAVE TO start pulling them back toward reality or they will have no claim to legitimacy by the time the election numbers start rolling in.

I don't know why folks get surprised by it... it happens every time. I predict by election day it will be neck to neck with a lean toward democrats. The result will be neck to neck with an electoral lean toward Republicans.

No secret sauce, no ghost army of Tumpy voters... Just another angst driven squeaker.

I tend to agree, but the twist is Biden has thrown chlorine tablets into the fishtank with his fossil fuels comments, and I think that may accelerate it. It also appears to be affecting the down ticket.

Same collapse, but more dramatic than they thought. Maybe enough to keep Congress from the Dems.
The Republic is lost.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2020, 10:27:58 pm »
I tend to agree, but the twist is Biden has thrown chlorine tablets into the fishtank with his fossil fuels comments, and I think that may accelerate it. It also appears to be affecting the down ticket.

That's a tough play to call... Most of the oil industry is in red states, and won't make a difference in the numbers... Similar to rabble rousing in blue cities... It may galvanize those cities, but they were blue anyway from the get-go

I don't believe Texas was ever in jeopardy... So galvanizing the oil vote may bring out more red, but the state was red all along.

PENN, YES.
OHIO, YES.

But otherwise, probably wouldn't matter anyhow.

Even so, your statement has weight. Messin with the numbers in swing states will be what matters.