Author Topic: Melania Wows In Orange Coat As She And POTUS Welcome Kids To The White House For Halloween Celebrati  (Read 747 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania Wows In Orange Coat As She And POTUS Welcome Kids To The White House For Halloween Celebration

Katie Jerkovich
Entertainment Reporter
October 25, 2020 7:26 PM ET

Melania Trump definitely wowed Sunday when she stepped out in an orange coat as she and President Donald Trump welcomed kids to the White House for a Halloween celebration.

The first lady looked just as stunning as ever in the long sleeve, burnt orange jacket that went down past her knees as she and POTUS waved and smiled at kids outside the south portico entrance of the White House.

more photos
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/25/melania-trump-orange-coat-kids-halloween-celebration/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Lovely.  Nice.  I would not call that an orange coat.  Someone has color blindness.  That is a RUST color.  I need to see if a male wrote that article.  lol

« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 05:10:50 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline verga

Lovely.  Nice.  I would not call that an orange coat.  Someone has color blindness.  That is a RUST color.  I need to see if a male wrote that article.  lol

Actually it is closer to Raw Sienna.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Melania would look good in a trash bag.

Class is class.
The Republic is lost.

Offline aligncare

Just what is the difference between a jacket and a coat? I see both terms applied to the orange, burnt orange, or rust coat/jacket Melania wore.

Offline godblessRonaldReagan

• It's never too late to have a happy childhood!
I love how her face lights up when she's around children
I, for one, welcome our feline overlords

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
I'm proud to say the family has its first copper top baby.  Orange can be so beautiful, especially of hair !  At 9 months she is very smart and sassy!  and how she loves her Grandpa !
 :yowsa:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions