Author Topic: Voting across the US live updates: Joe Biden leads Donald Trump in Texas poll; New Hampshire can't b  (Read 591 times)

Online libertybele

For what it's worth ... polls are skewed .... but I do still fear that Trump will lose both TX and FL due to changing demographics. The fact that the demographics have changed significantly in both states is reality.

Voting across the US live updates: Joe Biden leads Donald Trump in Texas poll; New Hampshire can't ban armed voters; Facebook threat

The unprecedented level of early voting nationwide has been most notable in Texas, where more than 7.1 million ballots have already been received, according to the U.S. Elections Project website.

That's the highest total in the nation, and it augurs well for Democrat Joe Biden's chances of turning the state blue for the first time in more than four decades.

A new poll by the Dallas Morning News and the University of Texas at Tyler shows Biden ahead of President Donald Trump among likely voters, 48%-45%, within the poll's margin of error. A Biden victory in Texas would almost certainly guarantee his election and likely turn the race into a landslide.

Some context: Texas hasn't voted for a Democratic presidential candidate since choosing Jimmy Carter over Republican Gerald Ford in 1976. The longtime red state handed Mitt Romney a 15.8-point victory in 2012 over President Barack Obama, who easily won reelection. Four years later, Trump claimed the state's 38 electoral votes by nine points over Hillary Clinton.

More news to keep in mind: We're nine days away from Election Day. USA TODAY is keeping track of what's happening as voters around the country cast ballots. Keep refreshing this page for updates...............

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/25/voting-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-texas/3728764001/

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Robert Barnes
@Barnes_Law

Biden is mostly pulling $ out of Texas, but @NateSilver538 assures you it's just about to go blue.

Medium Buying
@MediumBuying

FLASH: The Biden campaign is canceling TV ad schedules that had been booked in TEXAS (10/27-11/3 flight)

They are still staying up in El Paso and San Antonio markets

3:00 PM · Oct 25, 2020·Twitter Web App

https://twitter.com/Barnes_Law/status/1320440157560975360

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
For what it's worth ... polls are skewed .... but I do still fear that Trump will lose both TX and FL due to changing demographics. The fact that the demographics have changed significantly in both states is reality.

Voting across the US live updates: Joe Biden leads Donald Trump in Texas poll; New Hampshire can't ban armed voters; Facebook threat

The unprecedented level of early voting nationwide has been most notable in Texas, where more than 7.1 million ballots have already been received, according to the U.S. Elections Project website.

That's the highest total in the nation, and it augurs well for Democrat Joe Biden's chances of turning the state blue for the first time in more than four decades.

A new poll by the Dallas Morning News and the University of Texas at Tyler shows Biden ahead of President Donald Trump among likely voters, 48%-45%, within the poll's margin of error. A Biden victory in Texas would almost certainly guarantee his election and likely turn the race into a landslide.

Some context: Texas hasn't voted for a Democratic presidential candidate since choosing Jimmy Carter over Republican Gerald Ford in 1976. The longtime red state handed Mitt Romney a 15.8-point victory in 2012 over President Barack Obama, who easily won reelection. Four years later, Trump claimed the state's 38 electoral votes by nine points over Hillary Clinton.

More news to keep in mind: We're nine days away from Election Day. USA TODAY is keeping track of what's happening as voters around the country cast ballots. Keep refreshing this page for updates...............

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/25/voting-2020-joe-biden-donald-trump-texas/3728764001/

@libertybele I live in Texas and can assure you that there is ZERO chance of Biden winning this state.  I have yet to see a single Biden sign anywhere. The wife reports seeing only two.  There are thousands of Trump signs and flags everywhere.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
After Biden's brilliant revelation at the last debate, anyone planning to vote for him just changed their mind.  If oil is phased out, that would un-employ half the state.  And then there are all the jobs that exist because of the industry, but not directly related.  Now we are talking about 70% of the state un-employed.

Joe cost the election of a couple of Democommie candidates for the House too in Texas!

I say this oil comment of Biden's cost the Dems the House!  How sweet.  No mystery why we will not see the fool before the election.  What's he going to do, require all homes to install solar?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2020, 05:30:08 am by jafo2010 »

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I can say with pretty strong conviction that this is about the stupidist poll result (TX) I have heard this election cycle.  1.9M oil workers are now additionally pissed off.  I'll go out on a limb and say Trump wins TX by at least 10 points.

p.s..  That Dallas newspaper ought to expand their polling demographics outside of Travis County.  :cool:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online LMAO

Hillary Clinton was also leading Trump in Texas in 2016 at this time

Texas is not going to go Biden
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy