Author Topic: Donald Trump Mocks Joe Biden for Calling Another Lid with Nine Days Until Election  (Read 1319 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Donald Trump Mocks Joe Biden for Calling Another Lid with Nine Days Until Election

Charlie Spiering 25 Oct 2020

At a rally in New Hampshire on Sunday, President Donald Trump ridiculed former Vice President Joe Biden for calling a “lid” on campaign events for the day.

“He’s constantly putting the lid on. Constantly putting the lid on,” Trump said, and joked, “The lid means, I guess it’s referring to a garbage can, you put on the lid and he’s putting the lid on.”

The Biden campaign called the “lid” at 11:27 a.m., sending reporters covering the vice president home.

Tyler Pager
@tylerpager
Joe Biden’s campaign has called at lid at 11:27 am, just nine days before the election. In the last week, he has only held three campaign events outside of participating in the debate. He was in Durham, North Carolina last Sunday and made two stops in Pennslyvania yesterday.
10:29 AM · Oct 25, 2020

“This guy has more lids, I don’t know, there’s something going on; somebody said it’s strategy, it’s not, because really strategy would be coming out,” Trump said.

The president recalled that Hillary Clinton also held few public campaign events in the days before the presidential election.

“Do you think that Sleepy Joe would be doing these things? I don’t think so,” Trump said. “He’ll go back to bed. Hillary used to spend a lot of time in bed too. But she had more energy than him. She did.”

Trump suggested that Biden was hiding from tough questions about his family’s corruption while pursuing lucrative foreign deals.

“I would say the primary reason he’s put the lid on again is because he can’t answer the questions,” he said. “No he can’t answer these questions.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/10/25/trump-mocks-biden-calling-another-lid-nine-days-until-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump also played on the jumbo screen of Biden announcing that they have managed the biggest election fraud in history..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Based on Slow Joe's demeanor, performance, and coherence, here is the real actual Lid that he is partaking of.

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Hoodat

No stems, no seeds that you don't need
Acapulco Gold is ……………………………………..badass weed.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
I think I have seen the most absurdity I have ever seen in a poll today. 

A Dallas newspaper has Biden up by 3% in Texas.   Two days after announcing elimination of the oil industry.

Shit, I bet if you polled a 100 random stoners walking 6th Street in Austin, Biden couldn't reach those results.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline libertybele

No stems, no seeds that you don't need
Acapulco Gold is ……………………………………..badass weed.

When I read the title that's the "lid" that popped into my mind --- memories of my younger years creep into my mind every now and then.

I'm in a lot of pain these days and am even afraid to try CBD oil which both my cardio and uro said go for it.  Though the '70's were good to me, I don't like prescription meds ... I prefer the holistic route.  I'm just now forcing myself to take xtra strength arthritis Tylenol.  :shrug:

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

Why can't media just say. POTUS TRUMP ..POINTS OUT.....BIDEN DOING A LID...AGAIN.   Everything POTUS TRUMP says is framed in a negative way.  SO TELLING THE TRUTH IS NOW CALLED...MOCKING.  FIGURES.  Communism is alive in America. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Trump also played on the jumbo screen of Biden announcing that they have managed the biggest election fraud in history..

What  does media call that?  WONDERFUL?   Does MEDIA address all the BIDEN CORRUPTION?  No, they hammer the only man telling the truth.  And always in a negative, twisted way.  Do people not see that?  I do. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I think I have seen the most absurdity I have ever seen in a poll today. 

A Dallas newspaper has Biden up by 3% in Texas.   Two days after announcing elimination of the oil industry.

Shit, I bet if you polled a 100 random stoners walking 6th Street in Austin, Biden couldn't reach those results.

At least, some people see what is going on.  Thank you. 

Offline LegalAmerican

When I read the title that's the "lid" that popped into my mind --- memories of my younger years creep into my mind every now and then.

I'm in a lot of pain these days and am even afraid to try CBD oil which both my cardio and uro said go for it.  Though the '70's were good to me, I don't like prescription meds ... I prefer the holistic route.  I'm just now forcing myself to take xtra strength arthritis Tylenol.  :shrug:

I never heard of that term, till POTUS explained it at a rally.  I never did any drugs growing up.  None smoker.  So when I think of a lid, I DO think of a garbage can.  Nothing else. 

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer

CBD takes weeks to be effective. Tylenol will kill your liver. Kill it. Be careful with that. Not saying anything about your age, but at your age a decent MD should be able to prescribe a better med. I don't like scripts, but compared to holistic or over the counter I take them. I talk to my MD about it. I have a lot of pain. I am up at around 3 a.m. every night because the pain wakes me. I have a running script for Ibuprofen 800. It isn't effective. Five aspirin a half cup of coffee and two beers. At 3.a.m.

Now it is cold. Cold makes me hurt.

I would vote for medicinal marijuana.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Right_in_Virginia

... And the hair on his legs Biden clip.  Watch this video through to the end @mystery-ak   It's the one played at the NH rally today.

Video:

https://twitter.com/TeamTrump/status/1320423503682801670

You can hear some of the crowd's reaction in the clip  pointing-up  too 

Offline libertybele

CBD takes weeks to be effective. Tylenol will kill your liver. Kill it. Be careful with that. Not saying anything about your age, but at your age a decent MD should be able to prescribe a better med. I don't like scripts, but compared to holistic or over the counter I take them. I talk to my MD about it. I have a lot of pain. I am up at around 3 a.m. every night because the pain wakes me. I have a running script for Ibuprofen 800. It isn't effective. Five aspirin a half cup of coffee and two beers. At 3.a.m.

Now it is cold. Cold makes me hurt.

I would vote for medicinal marijuana.

I wish I could take Ibuprofen -- I cannot because of my heart; supposedly anti-inflammatories promote strokes in heart patients, sso no Advil, Aleve, or Ibuprofen.  I was better when they had me on steroids but my MD will no longer prescribe as they supposedly aren't good for you.  So .... I'm on a multitude of prescription drugs that don't cut it.

I'm leaning towards trying the CBD oil, it's supposed to help with inflammation.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

And some people still support BIDEN.  That means they are corrupt people too. 

https://twitter.com/SteveGuest/status/1320107370312323073?s=20

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Legal wrote:
"Communism is alive in America..."

Yes it is.
Very much so.
We're going to find out just how much in the days to come...

Offline montanajoe

I suspect the Biden campaign knows they have it in the bag...they have successfully (with a lot of help from Trump himself) turned the election into a referendum on Trump....many like me and the wife have already voted against Trump. The Biden campaign looks at the number of absentee ballots cast nationwide and can't see an upside to putting Biden out there to make a mistake in the last week....Trump on the other hand wants to bask in the limelight of his supporters as long as possible... :shrug:

The GOP signaled by pushing through Amy's confirmation that they were going to lose the presidency and quite possibly the Senate....I think she is a good pick but the timing showed desperation and trumped the claims of those pumping his candidacy that he was going to win... :shrug:

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I was going to post on this but LA has polluted it. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

I suspect the Biden campaign knows they have it in the bag...they have successfully (with a lot of help from Trump himself) turned the election into a referendum on Trump....many like me and the wife have already voted against Trump. The Biden campaign looks at the number of absentee ballots cast nationwide and can't see an upside to putting Biden out there to make a mistake in the last week....Trump on the other hand wants to bask in the limelight of his supporters as long as possible... :shrug:

The GOP signaled by pushing through Amy's confirmation that they were going to lose the presidency and quite possibly the Senate....I think she is a good pick but the timing showed desperation and trumped the claims of those pumping his candidacy that he was going to win... :shrug:

YOU VOTED FOR COMMUNISM.  Never seen so many people uninformed. SO YOU VOTED FOR THE 100 TRILLION NEW DEAL.  Your assets taken, TAXES RAISED,  abortion on demand, even after birth.  I am speechless, that you would even admit voting for a has-been politician who has used our tax dollars for his personal gain. MONEY LAUNDERING OUR TAX DOLLARS THROUGH UKRAINE.  What do you think BIDEN can offer after 47 years in public office, that he didn't do then?

"I said, nah, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, ‘You have no authority. You’re not the president.’  I said, call him. I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I looked at them and said, ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money.’ Well, son of a bitch. He got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time.”-Joe Biden.

1998 Treaty of sharing information On criminal activity.  In 1998 Bill Clinton Sent to the senate for approval A treaty Negotiated With the Ukraine As well as others on sharing criminal activity information. Criminal information sharing treaty . This treaty Obligates countries That have knowledge Of corruption Taken place In our country Are others That affect both countries.Therefore the conversation in question is approved by treaties between our country others IE the Ukraine  By this treaty any U.S. president can share and/or request information on topics of criminal activity.

Offline LegalAmerican

I was going to post on this but LA has polluted it.

Stop making me so powerful.....Poor baby, can't post.  lol