Author Topic: Oops: Photograph of Joe Biden and Hunter's Business Partner Found on Burisma's Website  (Read 635 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Oops: Photograph of Joe Biden and Hunter's Business Partner Found on Burisma's Website

Bronson Stocking

Posted: Oct 23, 2020 6:30 PM

A picture is worth a thousand words.

An email was sent in 2014 to Hunter Biden and Devon Archer, Hunter's former business partner, from another associate, Eric Schwerin, asking the two men for help removing a photograph of Devon and then-Vice President Joe Biden from Burisma's website.

Burisma is the corrupt Ukrainian energy company that paid Hunter Biden over $80,000 a month when Joe Biden was vice president and the point man on Ukraine for the Obama administration.

"Hey guys," the email begins. "There is apparently a photo of Devon and the VP on Burisma 's website (I can't see it - the website isn't working very well right now) but Demetra (VP Counsel) called and asked that we tell Burisma they need to take it down (legally they aren't comfortable with the VP's picture being up on the site as what seems like an endorsement)."

The email goes on to ask Hunter and Devon if either of the two men could ask Bursima to take down the photograph of the vice president or provide contact information for someone who could. The email says Demetra, identified in the email as the vice president's counsel, was the person who called and asked for the photograph to be taken down. 

Internet archives unearthed a photograph of Joe Biden and Devon Archer that previously appeared on Burisma's website.

-> https://t.co/Ug1fkLxSpV
    — Jack Posobiec ???? (@JackPosobiec) October 23, 2020

So, to recap, a photograph of then-Vice President Joe Biden and his son's business associate, Devon Archer, was featured on Burisma's website in 2014. Two years later and just days after Burisma sent an email to Hunter asking for Joe Biden's help in killing any probes into Burisma or the company's founders, Joe Biden flew to Ukraine and fired a prosecutor who was looking into corruption at Burisma. Joe Biden can be seen on video explaining exactly how he threatened to withhold a billion dollars worth of loan guarantees unless Ukraine fired the prosecutor.

The mainstream media is covering for Joe and refusing to report the story, arguing that other people besides Joe Biden wanted to see that specific Ukrainian prosecutor go. So what? None of those people ever strongarmed Ukraine into firing the prosecutor. Joe Biden only did that after his son was emailed by his employer asking for his father's help in killing the probes.

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/bronsonstocking/2020/10/23/oops-hunter-emergency-email-to-burisma-to-take-down-picture-of-joe-biden-n2578702
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hope enough people got screen shots of the dirty deed.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The picture in question:

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Hmm, looks like Putin is on Joe's side in all this. So much for collusion with Trump.
October 25, 20202:20 PM
Putin rejects Donald Trump's criticism of Biden family business
By Andrew Osborn
REUTERS

MOSCOW (Reuters) - Russian President Vladimir Putin said on Sunday that he saw nothing criminal in Hunter Biden’s past business ties with Ukraine or Russia, marking out his disagreement with one of Donald Trump’s attack lines in the U.S. presidential election.

Putin was responding to comments made by Trump during televised debates with Democratic challenger Joe Biden ahead of the Nov. 3 election. ...

Putin appeared less friendly towards Trump in remarks broadcast by Russian state TV on Sunday. In what may be seen by some analysts as an attempt to try to curry favour with the Biden camp, he took the time to knock down what he made clear he regarded as false allegations from Trump about the Bidens.

“Yes, in Ukraine he (Hunter Biden) had or maybe still has a business, I don’t know. It doesn’t concern us. It concerns the Americans and the Ukrainians,” said Putin. ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Hmm, looks like Putin is on Joe's side in all this. So much for collusion with Trump.

"It's Russia Russia Russia again, huh Joe?? :thud:
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Lando Lincoln

You can't make this stuff up.  Not possible. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
You can't make this stuff up.  Not possible.

Any odds Biden adding Putin's "non-collusion" comments in a campaign ad?   :silly: