Author Topic: Mitch McConnell dodges health questions despite bruised face, bandaged hands  (Read 6705 times)

Offline mountaineer

Same as my mother’s. Skin became so incredibly fragile.
My mother could barely tap something with her hand or arm and she'd bruise and bleed like crazy.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline libertybele

My mother could barely tap something with her hand or arm and she'd bruise and bleed like crazy.

Same with my father-in-law when he was in his late 90's.  The only thing about Mitch is that he hasn't displayed any severe bruising or bleeding, so I still think he experienced some kind of trauma -- especially on the lips -- he could have fallen, but if he fell on his face that would explain the lips not the hands.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

My logic begs the question... how do you manage to bruise AND CUT the tops of your hands if/when you fall.  Unless you fall backwards.   And how would one bruise their lips falling backwards?   Just sayin....

In addition... if Mitch McConnell's health is in such poor condition that he actually fell and injured himself in that manner.... once again, don't We, the People, deserve to know that "truth"?

I'm with you on your logic -- as far as the public needing to know --- only IF he was attacked -- if that's the case, chances are he's not going to open his mouth as to what happened out of fear.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

If you tell em, I'll whip your azz again.

Well there's a couple of people that I can think of that deserve an azz whoopin' from Cruz, (McConnell being one of them) but it's not in his nature.  He amazes me at how calm he remains when people are verbally assaulting him. 

BTW -- waiting to receive my copy of his new book "One Vote Away" and this time it better be signed, his first book he wrote "A Time For Truth"  wasn't signed ... I wasn't a happy camper. I enclosed a note with my order asking to ensure that it has his autograph.

P.S. I still like him better with his beard.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 03:20:14 pm by libertybele »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Well there's a couple of people that I can think of that deserve an azz whoopin' from Cruz, (McConnell being one of them) but it's not in his nature.  He amazes me at how calm he remains when people are verbally assaulting him. 

BTW -- waiting to receive my copy of his new book "One Vote Away" and this time it better be signed, his first book he wrote "A Time For Truth"  wasn't signed ... I wasn't a happy camper. I enclosed a note with my order asking to ensure that it has his autograph.

P.S. I still like him better with his beard.

Looking forward to the 2024 race when we will have a fabulous choice of canidates.  Cruz, Cotton, Pence?....  I'd chew glass for any of the three.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Whatever happened to MYOFB?  Why am I supposed to GAF about Mitch McConnell's skin problems?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Looking forward to the 2024 race when we will have a fabulous choice of canidates.  Cruz, Cotton, Pence?....  I'd chew glass for any of the three.

IF Biden is elected or IF the GOP loses the majority in the Senate, this country won't see another election, and if we do, we'll never see another GOP seated again -- amnesty will be granted and mathematically it will be impossible for a Republican to be seated after all the illegals are given the right to vote. That's reality.

I think Cruz will stay in the Senate.  My dream ticket for 2024 would be Ted Cruz/Kristi Noem
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 03:37:46 pm by libertybele »

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Whatever happened to MYOFB?  Why am I supposed to GAF about Mitch McConnell's skin problems?

50% agree, except if it is a case of where he has uncontrolled bleeding due to blood thinners.  That sometimes requires hospitalization. And right now with ACB vote coming up....   we don't need the SML out of commission.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
50% agree, except if it is a case of where he has uncontrolled bleeding due to blood thinners.  That sometimes requires hospitalization. And right now with ACB vote coming up....   we don't need the SML out of commission.

Does speculation that he got into a fight, or beat Elaine help answer that concern?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline Lando Lincoln

I am concerned for his health, not his MMA activities.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline libertybele

Does speculation that he got into a fight, or beat Elaine help answer that concern?

No, but if he was roughed up and told to not call for a confirmation vote that IS a huge concern.  Don't you find it a little odd that he comes up with a fit lap and bruised hands just after announcing that Barrett will be confirmed no later than Monday?  I sure as heck do. Coincidence?  Perhaps.

Similar to Reid messing with the Bundy brothers ... he came up with a bandaged eye and bruised face shortly afterwards. Coincidence?  Perhaps.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2020, 04:05:35 pm by libertybele »

Offline Lando Lincoln

No, but if he was roughed up and told to not call for a confirmation vote that IS a huge concern.  Don't you find it a little odd that he comes up with a fit lap and bruised hands just after announcing that Barrett will be confirmed no later than Monday?  I sure as heck do.

I don’t. I have seen this in a loved one. The health matter is a large concern.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline libertybele

I don’t. I have seen this in a loved one. The health matter is a large concern.

Yes, his health is a huge concern.  I agree. As I stated, I've seen easy bruising//bleeding in the elderly.  Blood thinners (low dose aspirin included) take time to build up in the system -- till now he has not displayed any bruising, bleeding or being bandaged --- coincidentally before Barrett's confirmation he displays bruising and being bandaged.

My vote is this wasn't an accident on his part. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
No, but if he was roughed up and told to not call for a confirmation vote that IS a huge concern.  Don't you find it a little odd that he comes up with a fit lap and bruised hands just after announcing that Barrett will be confirmed no later than Monday?  I sure as heck do. Coincidence?  Perhaps.

Similar to Reid messing with the Bundy brothers ... he came up with a bandaged eye and bruised face shortly afterwards. Coincidence?  Perhaps.

McConnell is about as likely to reverse course based on being beaten up, as I am to decide to change my mind and vote for Biteme because somebody vandalized my car sporting a trump bumper sticker.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

McConnell is about as likely to reverse course based on being beaten up, as I am to decide to change my mind and vote for Biteme because somebody vandalized my car sporting a trump bumper sticker.

I understand the analogy, but vandalizing a vehicle and inflicting bodily injury are not the same. He may have been threatened at the same time ... if he doesn't call for a confirmation tomorrow and cites health issues ... we'll know.

If Mitch has to take a leave of absence for health reasons, doesn't Chuckie take over?

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes, his health is a huge concern.  I agree. As I stated, I've seen easy bruising//bleeding in the elderly.  Blood thinners (low dose aspirin included) take time to build up in the system -- till now he has not displayed any bruising, bleeding or being bandaged --- coincidentally before Barrett's confirmation he displays bruising and being bandaged.

My vote is this wasn't an accident on his part.

And stimulus support for American people.   :thumbsup: 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I understand the analogy, but vandalizing a vehicle and inflicting bodily injury are not the same. He may have been threatened at the same time ... if he doesn't call for a confirmation tomorrow and cites health issues ... we'll know.

If Mitch has to take a leave of absence for health reasons, doesn't Chuckie take over?

(Sigh) No, Chuckie can't be Majority Leader unless the Dems get a majority of the seats.

My analogy stands.  He's been at this job too long to knuckle under to a thug when he knows he can get extra protection if he's been assaulted.  He'd go to the floor to vote if he has to be surrounded by burly bodyguards or even if he goes in on a gurney.
I will NOT comply.

Offline libertybele

(Sigh) No, Chuckie can't be Majority Leader unless the Dems get a majority of the seats.

My analogy stands.  He's been at this job too long to knuckle under to a thug when he knows he can get extra protection if he's been assaulted.  He'd go to the floor to vote if he has to be surrounded by burly bodyguards or even if he goes in on a gurney.

Well then, we can expect Barrett to be confirmed tomorrow.   :beer:

Offline Idiot

As much as I like Cruz he isn't electable as President.  He just doesn't come across very well.  Pence....I just don't know, he's basically too nice to say the things that need to be said.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Well then, we can expect Barrett to be confirmed tomorrow.   :beer:

Monday, probably.  10/26, Hillary Clinton's birthday.   :shotglass: 999beer
I will NOT comply.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
As much as I like Cruz he isn't electable as President.  He just doesn't come across very well.  Pence....I just don't know, he's basically too nice to say the things that need to be said.

As much as I admire Ted Cruz, I cannot support him for either the presidency or vice presidency because, IMHO, he is NOT constitutionally qualified for either.  Not a Natural Born Citizen.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I knew Cruz was sunk forever when Psychology Today posted a story in '96 that said Cruz can't win because of his face.  I guess Carley Fiorina's face was OK.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

I agree.  Pence is NOT a leader,  he is a follower.  There is only, one TRUMP!  We are lucky to have him run as president. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I agree.  Pence is NOT a leader,  he is a follower.  There is only, one TRUMP!  We are lucky to have him run as president.

That's too bad, because it means we start from scratch in the 2024 Primaries.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

That's too bad, because it means we start from scratch in the 2024 Primaries.

Yes. POTUS TRUMP is our last president.  Then back to crazy, lefts taking over.  It was nice while it lasted.