Author Topic: Was Hunter Biden acting out?  (Read 371 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Was Hunter Biden acting out?
« on: October 23, 2020, 02:21:33 pm »
October 23, 2020
Was Hunter Biden acting out?
By Peter Skurkiss

Is Hunter Biden to be pitied?  Does he deserve our sympathy?  Normally, I would dismiss such a thought as absurd except that is it being offered by no less than the Master of Insights, Rush Limbaugh.

Here's Rush's argument, beginning by first informing his audience he is not going soft.  Then he gets to the meat of his argument.

We don't know the Biden family dynamics. We don't know if Hunter had begged to get out of these arrangements. He's got Burisma over in the Ukraine. He's being paid mountains of money for things he's not qualified for. He's got this arrangement in China with the same thing. So he takes this computer with all his data on it, all this incriminating data, and leaves it at a computer repair shop and signs off on the fact that if he doesn't pick it up in 45 days he loses possession of it. So my point is that I think exactly what happened is what Hunter wanted to happen.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/10/was_hunter_biden_acting_out.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34