Author Topic: Joe Biden lied like it's a hobby, and he'll never be called out by the media for it  (Read 134 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden lied like it's a hobby, and he'll never be called out by the media for it
by Eddie Scarry, Commentary Writer |
 | October 22, 2020 11:37 PM

There aren't enough "fact checkers" at CNN to tally up all the lies from Joe Biden at the final presidential debate Thursday night, but let's just focus on one flaming lie: That illegal immigrants caught crossing the border during the Obama-Biden administration were given a court summons and actually showed up.

If I were MSNBC or CNN or the New York Times or the Washington Post, I would have immediately at that moment demanded that the world stop spinning and literally spanked Biden onstage for telling such a lie.

Confronted with the Obama-Biden administration's so-called "catch and release" policy, wherein illegal border crossers were literally stopped by law enforcement and then sent away with a return-call note, Biden said, "If, in fact, you had family come across and they were arrested, they, in fact, were given a date to show up for their hearing. They were released, and guess what? They showed up for a hearing."

Gosh, if there were ever a time for Chris Wallace to have piped up to set the record straight, it was then. Maybe he did so from his couch.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/joe-biden-lied-like-its-a-hobby-and-hell-never-be-called-out-by-the-media-for-it
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Lando Lincoln

I have said this... Others have said this...

It is criminal that the Democrat Party have put this guy up as their Standard Bearer.  Criminal.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck