Author Topic: CBS’s Lesley Stahl: Biden Laptop Can’t Be Verified ‘Because It Can’t Be Verified’  (Read 766 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CBS’s Lesley Stahl: Biden Laptop Can’t Be Verified ‘Because It Can’t Be Verified’

Joshua Caplan 22 Oct 2020

CBS’s 60 Minutes correspondent Lesley Stahl claimed the contents of Hunter Biden’s allegedly abandoned laptop “can’t be verified,” offering literal circular reasoning to defend the statement during an interview with President Donald Trump posted Thursday.

Anders Hagstrom
@Hagstrom_Anders
This exchange between Trump and Lesley Stahl is insane. She repeatedly insists the Biden laptops “can’t be verified” so reporters shouldn’t talk about it.

Trump asks her why it can’t be verified.

Her answer: “Because it can’t be verified.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/10/22/cbss-lesley-stahl-biden-laptop-cant-be-verified-because-it-cant-be-verified/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Seems the chain of evidence is there, a copy (or two) for verification purposes in the hands of someone who has had no access to the laptop, the FBI has had it. What? The usual suspects don't trust the FBI all of a sudden?
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mountaineer

When the people in the email chains confirm that, yes, those were actual emails they got from Biden or sent to Biden, and they were privy to all of them, I'm not sure what else is necessary.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When the people in the email chains confirm that, yes, those were actual emails they got from Biden or sent to Biden, and they were privy to all of them, I'm not sure what else is necessary.
And travel records coincide with travel in the e-mails. It's pretty well documented.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online roamer_1

Seems the chain of evidence is there, a copy (or two) for verification purposes in the hands of someone who has had no access to the laptop, the FBI has had it. What? The usual suspects don't trust the FBI all of a sudden?

The original hard drive is still in it's pristine condition... Go pull your own image, recover the files, and verify all you want. The ownership is not in doubt... Biden's lawyer called to try and secure it.

Offline Hoodat

I'll take 'Logical Fallacies' for $200, Alex.

Begging the Question
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

And travel records coincide with travel in the e-mails. It's pretty well documented.

And why would Hunter Biden ask for a 'fake' laptop to be returned to him?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Ah, Mr. Computer Repairman, remember that laptop I had nothing to do with that has my name all over it and has all my emails and photos in it, that some unknown Russian must have dropped off here even though I signed the work order? Yeah, that one, with the "Beau Biden Foundation" sticker on it. Could I have it back? Oops, I mean, could I have it so I can prove it isn't really mine?

Online mountaineer

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
This "Can't be verified" comment has bascically be established as her lasting meme, of her miserable left leaning career.

Sounds like a lazy adult telling a kid why he can't have another  piece of candy.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Utter bullshit.  The computer serial# traces to the repair order at the shop.  The contents of the emails have been authenticated (under signed statements).  The meta data of the files can be checked for continuity, especially in the case of people who surrendered their matching emails to the Feebs and Guiliani.  Same for the damning photos we've been seeing.  That meta data can (but not necessarily) pinpoint the GPS coordinates, as well as the date/time of the pictures.  Usually the model and possibly the serial number of the originating camera is included.  Remember:  Guiliani had the image of the drive and could access all of this.  So does the FBI, as well as the actual computer.  They may be slow-walking it, but they probably didn't actually destroy it.

There may even be a receipt somewhere indicating Hunter or his company (stop laughing) purchased the computer factory-fresh from a vendor like Best Buy or Dell.

They verify ballistics on bullets pulled out a murder victim with less.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online roamer_1

Utter bullshit.  The computer serial# traces to the repair order at the shop.  The contents of the emails have been authenticated (under signed statements).  The meta data of the files can be checked for continuity, especially in the case of people who surrendered their matching emails to the Feebs and Guiliani.  Same for the damning photos we've been seeing.  That meta data can (but not necessarily) pinpoint the GPS coordinates, as well as the date/time of the pictures.  Usually the model and possibly the serial number of the originating camera is included.  Remember:  Guiliani had the image of the drive and could access all of this.  So does the FBI, as well as the actual computer.  They may be slow-walking it, but they probably didn't actually destroy it.

There may even be a receipt somewhere indicating Hunter or his company (stop laughing) purchased the computer factory-fresh from a vendor like Best Buy or Dell.

They verify ballistics on bullets pulled out a murder victim with less.

All that... but the brilliant part is the damaged drive. That it is damaged works in favor of the data... It is nearly impossible to mess with data on the drive itself and leave no trace... Because the drive is damaged. It is what it is...

I suppose it is possible technically, so long as the drive retains write capability, but that would be some crazy time with a hex editor trying to mess with it... Highly unlikely.

Offline andy58-in-nh

I'll take 'Logical Fallacies' for $200, Alex.

Begging the Question

Actually, it's a tautology, but you have the right idea. 
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline Hoodat

The meta data of the files can be checked for continuity, especially in the case of people who surrendered their matching emails to the Feebs and Guiliani.  Same for the damning photos we've been seeing.

The photos are clearly those of a body double living in Krasnoyarsk.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

Nice catch!  ^ 5.   happy77

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
The photos are clearly those of a body double living in Krasnoyarsk.
I think the dead giveaway were the video caps of him climbing into his GAZ M21 in front of the repair shop and driving away.