Author Topic: FNC’s Wallace: If Hunter Story Was True — ‘We Would Have Seen the Fruits of That Investigation by No  (Read 450 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
FNC’s Wallace: If Hunter Story Was True — ‘We Would Have Seen the Fruits of That Investigation by Now

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Pam Key 22 Oct 2020

Fox News host Chris Wallace said Thursday on “America’s Newsroom” that if the allegations that former Vice President Joe Biden had financially profited from his son Hunter’s foreign business dealings that would have been discovered by now.

While discussing tonight’s presidential debate, Wallace said, “It’s certainly going to be brought up tonight.”

He continued, “If Kristen Welker doesn’t bring it up — and I think she will — the president will bring it up.”

He added, “It is interesting you saw yesterday Governor Huckabee say if you want to bring it up fine, but you have to talk about what people’s concerns, their daily lives are, healthcare, economy, jobs, all that stuff. Marc Thiessen, the former speechwriter for George W. Bush, said the same thing. I think the president has to be a little careful because you heard Barack Obama yesterday point out that The New York Times had revealed that Donald Trump has — not had, but has — a secret bank in China. And said that, you know, if that had come out when he was president, people would have called him Beijing Barry. It seems to me that Biden is going to have something to come back at.”

He concluded, “The question is whether or not in fact he personally benefitted financially, the 10% for the big guy. Remember that the hard drive —it gets complicated here, the computer guy in Delaware gave to the FBI in December of 2019 — so about 10-11 months ago — they’ve had and one assumes that had Biden taken money from a foreign entity while he was vice president and had he lied because we’ve seen his tax returns from 2019 that we would have seen the fruits of that investigation by now.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/22/fncs-wallace-if-hunter-story-was-true-we-would-have-seen-the-fruits-of-that-investigation-by-now/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
FNC sponsors need a bug in their ear to get this f'er fired.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Me:  "Hey, Chris Wallace!  If a tree falls in the forest, and there's nobody there to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Chris Wallace:  "If there was evidence of a tree falling, we'd have found out about it before now."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Hey Chris! Did you know that it is impossible to find things you refuse to look for?  Just wondering.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hey Chris! Did you know that it is impossible to find things you refuse to look for?  Just wondering.
Even if they stub their toes on it, they blame the coffee table.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis