Author Topic: Pelosi Predicts Democrats Take White House, Both Chambers of Congress — ‘We Will Increase Our Number  (Read 407 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi Predicts Democrats Take White House, Both Chambers of Congress — ‘We Will Increase Our Numbers in the House’

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Jeff Poor 21 Oct 2020

Wednesday, during an appearance on MSNBC’s “Andrea Mitchell Reports,” House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) made a bold prediction regarding her party’s prospects on November 3.

Pelosi said despite the struggles in 2016 that she expected Democrats to pull off a full sweep by getting control of the House, Senate and the White House.

“I can only speak for today,” she said. “Today, we would win the White House, the United States Senate, and the House of Representatives. But we assume nothing. We put one good day in front of another, no wasted time, no underutilized resources, and no regrets the day after the election that we should have done more, as we experienced in 2016, lesson brutally learned. So, I’m optimistic. But, again, I’m optimistic because I know of all the work that will continue. About one-fifth of the people have already voted if we have 150 million vote, which would be a big vote. So, say it’s 160. Then nearly one-fifth of the people have already voted. And that’s a beautiful thing for our country, our sacred right, our civil — our civic duty to do.”

“So, I guess I would say — again, from ’16, we all hesitate to make absolute predictions,” Pelosi continued. “But I would just say, for today, it’s a big victory for the Democrats. I know we will increase our numbers in the House, not because it’s a swing of the pendulum, but because we have excellent candidates, wonderful members of Congress running for reelection. We have mobilized at the grassroots level. We have messaged in a way that is non-menacing but bold and progressive. And we have the money to get the job done, under leadership of our chair, Cheri Bustos. So, we — we have — we’re quite excited, poised two — I always like to be ready two weeks in advance. You know, I’m a former chair of the party. I love government because of policy. I thrive on politics and the campaigns. So, I’m watching this all very closely. Just win. Don’t agonize.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/21/pelosi-predicts-democrats-take-white-house-both-chambers-of-congress-we-will-increase-our-numbers-in-the-house/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
As is typically in asexual reproduction, a single democrat's cell gives rise to a genetic duplicate of the parental cell, without any genetic contribution from another individual, while sexual cell reproduction involves the genetic recombination of two cells.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online roamer_1

As is typically in asexual reproduction, a single democrat's cell gives rise to a genetic duplicate of the parental cell, without any genetic contribution from another individual, while sexual cell reproduction involves the genetic recombination of two cells.

That's deep, man... With science n' sh*t...

Offline verga

One of three things here:
1) High grade hooch she has been drinking.
2) Potent drugs she has been self medicating with.
3) Some combinAtion of the above.

I vote for #3
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Pelosi's monologue reads like something from the AA manual.  "Just for today...."
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline skeeter

Aside from this, why is it there are always more republican seats up for grabs every election than rat seats?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Aside from this, why is it there are always more republican seats up for grabs every election than rat seats?

In 2018, the Rats had more Senate Seats up for reelection than the GOP.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That's deep, man... With science n' sh*t...

I get to have total consciousness on my death bed too. So I got that going for me!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.