Author Topic: BREAKING: President Trump announces he might post 60 Minutes interview BEFORE Sunday to show bias!  (Read 2649 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BREAKING: President Trump announces he might post 60 Minutes interview BEFORE Sunday to show bias!
The Right Scoop
Oct. 20, 2020 6:38 pm by The Right Scoop

President Trump just announced that he might post the 60 Minutes interview he recorded today HIMSELF, before Sunday in order for everyone to see just how biased it was:

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
I am pleased to inform you that, for the sake of accuracy in reporting, I am considering posting my interview with Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes, PRIOR TO AIRTIME! This will be done so that everybody can get a glimpse of what a FAKE and BIASED interview is all about...
5:09 PM · Oct 20, 2020

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Replying to @realDonaldTrump
...Everyone should compare this terrible Electoral Intrusion with the recent interviews of Sleepy Joe Biden!
5:09 PM · Oct 20, 2020

more
https://therightscoop.com/breaking-president-trump-announces-he-might-post-60-minutes-interview-before-sunday-to-show-bias/

:facepalm:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Wise move. Its a race against the clock now.

Offline rustynail

Hawaiian Federal Judge says, 'stop right there'.

Offline cato potatoe

What good comes of threatening?  Just post the thing.

Offline skeeter

Hawaiian Federal Judge says, 'stop right there'.

I wonder. 60 Minutes must've known Trump was filming the interview concurrently.

Plus, how can they protect a trademark of an interview from the subject of that interview? Unless Trump signed some sort of non compete agreement.

Offline skeeter

Maybe he's trying to prevent 60 Minutes from editing the thing too heavily.

Offline FeelNoPain

• Could have ended QAnon with a tweet.
 :rolling:
    The man just refuses to give the American public a break.
Constant turmoil. Constantly aggrieved. Constantly victimized.
People don’t have enough angst going on in their lives without 74 year old tween queen drama every damn day? Let the stage breathe, man. Prithee, Peace!

We will find out in two weeks, but I don’t see a sustainable portion of the electorate willingly and knowingly signing up for four more years of this. Isn’t the president supposed to be a source of comfort, a calming influence...sometimes?
"I’d like to begin by addressing the heinous attack on the United States Capitol. Like all Americans I am outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem...

To demonstrators who infiltrated the Capitol: you have defiled the seat of American democracy. To those who engage in the acts of violence and destruction: you do not represent our country. And to those who broke the law: you will pay." - President Donald J. Trump, January 7th, 2021

Offline Idiot

People don’t have enough angst going on in their lives without 74 year old tween queen drama every damn day? Let the stage breathe, man. Prithee, Peace!

We will find out in two weeks, but I don’t see a sustainable portion of the electorate willingly and knowingly signing up for four more years of this. Isn’t the president supposed to be a source of comfort, a calming influence...sometimes?
Trump got elected President....so he is quite tuned in to the public.  Just watch his rallies....heck I'd go to one.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
In my corporate media training sessions long ago, we had some drinks with one of the instructors who was a retired Bureau Chief for CBS.  He gave us a fascinationg rundown of how CBS / Sixty Minutes basically invented and perfected the Ambush Interview.  Basically it is an extremely complicated process of skillfull editing, camera angles, lighting, voice tone adjustment annoneation, etc, etc, etc.  He absolutely said they could make Mother Teresa look like a serial killer, if they tried or wanted to.

If Trump is smart, he will go ahead and air the whole thing, and deal with the legal consequences later.  There have been nice pieces that exposed the 60 Minute Smear machine in the past, but none has ever gotten enough viewership to get any traction.  A Trump effort might finally open some eyes, that not only 60 Min, but the entire MSM has been corrupt as hell, and is acting as the dimocratic state media.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline PeteS in CA

I wonder. 60 Minutes must've known Trump was filming the interview concurrently.

Plus, how can they protect a trademark of an interview from the subject of that interview? Unless Trump signed some sort of non compete agreement.

Maybe he's trying to prevent 60 Minutes from editing the thing too heavily.

Being allowed to video the whole interview and having full control of that video was probably a pre-condition of doing the interview. Being able to set straight any creative editing would have been one purpose. Being able to expose partisanship was another, which seems to be what is in play in this "threat". A third reason may be that the WH videographer(s) probably captured more than just the interview. The WH video probably captured some of the set-up, breaks (if any), and some of the tear-down, when CBS employees might let their guards down and might do/say things CBS and 60 Minutes would not want the public to see/hear.

Sounds like Trump did something R politicians should have been doing systematically for 20 or 30 years - tape "interviews and "threaten" to use their tape..
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline aligncare

Being allowed to video the whole interview and having full control of that video was probably a pre-condition of doing the interview. Being able to set straight any creative editing would have been one purpose. Being able to expose partisanship was another, which seems to be what is in play in this "threat". A third reason may be that the WH videographer(s) probably captured more than just the interview. The WH video probably captured some of the set-up, breaks (if any), and some of the tear-down, when CBS employees might let their guards down and might do/say things CBS and 60 Minutes would not want the public to see/hear.

Sounds like Trump did something R politicians should have been doing systematically for 20 or 30 years - tape "interviews and "threaten" to use their tape..

Fighting the dirty and probably illegal tactics of the left, in their mad attempts to depose Trump and subvert the constitution, requires some unconventional thinking. And Trump’s on it.

God bless President Donald J. Trump in his fight against evil.

Offline verga

In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline DB

In my corporate media training sessions long ago, we had some drinks with one of the instructors who was a retired Bureau Chief for CBS.  He gave us a fascinationg rundown of how CBS / Sixty Minutes basically invented and perfected the Ambush Interview.  Basically it is an extremely complicated process of skillfull editing, camera angles, lighting, voice tone adjustment annoneation, etc, etc, etc.  He absolutely said they could make Mother Teresa look like a serial killer, if they tried or wanted to.

If Trump is smart, he will go ahead and air the whole thing, and deal with the legal consequences later.  There have been nice pieces that exposed the 60 Minute Smear machine in the past, but none has ever gotten enough viewership to get any traction.  A Trump effort might finally open some eyes, that not only 60 Min, but the entire MSM has been corrupt as hell, and is acting as the dimocratic state media.

If he airs it first ABC CBS can adjust their edits so they look clean and say Trump acted in bad faith by releasing it early.

If ABC CBS airs it first altering what was said then the Trump's video exposes it for what it is.

So this really sounds like a threat to force them to minimize their edits and not much more. He loses if he releases it first.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2020, 11:57:39 pm by DB »

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline LegalAmerican

Fighting the dirty and probably illegal tactics of the left, in their mad attempts to depose Trump and subvert the constitution, requires some unconventional thinking. And Trump’s on it.

God bless President Donald J. Trump in his fight against evil.

Correct.  Makes me feel good, we have some smart people on here.   :patriot: :patriot: :patriot:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

To believe the argument you are presenting would require me to believe droves of people who voted for Trump in 2016 will vote for Sloe Joe now.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
If he airs it first ABC can adjust their edits so they look clean and say Trump acted in bad faith by releasing it early.

If ABC airs it first altering what was said then the Trump's video exposes it for what it is.

So this really sounds like a threat to force them to minimize their edits and not much more. He loses if he releases it first.

CBS.  But you have a point.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DB

CBS.  But you have a point.

Thanks for the correction.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Thanks for the correction.

About an unimportant part.  You are correct about See BS editing to avoid glaring omissions, but remember they have a time constraint. What if the raw footage is over an hour long?  Some of it MUST end up on the cutting room floor.
I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
About an unimportant part.  You are correct about See BS editing to avoid glaring omissions, but remember they have a time constraint. What if the raw footage is over an hour long?  Some of it MUST end up on the cutting room floor.

The entire point is ensure that CBS maintains CONTEXT to the conversation and statements by the POTUS.

He will air the entire interview...provide clarity as to WHY he abruptly ended the interview and why he refused to join VP Pence for his appearance with Stahl.

It's an Ace of Trump thrown down by the President.   People can watch both and decide who the ass hats are.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
The entire point is ensure that CBS maintains CONTEXT to the conversation and statements by the POTUS.

He will air the entire interview...provide clarity as to WHY he abruptly ended the interview and why he refused to join VP Pence for his appearance with Stahl.

It's an Ace of Trump thrown down by the President.   People can watch both and decide who the ass hats are.

I approve of what the President is doing here.
I will NOT comply.

Offline LegalAmerican

It has to do with 60 minutes being honest and not editing, splicing out words, to make this look bad.  If they are honorable,  POTUS will not have to show his video. IF....(they are on notice),  they lie, and do smear job...he will post the real, full video.  60 minutes has a choice. 

Offline LegalAmerican

I approve of what the President is doing here.

Yes. Tired of smear jobs and lies.   :thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

Dear Lord, you think this is all on POTUS?   WHERE YOU BEEN?  SLANDER, VERBAL ABUSE FOR MOST OF HIS LIFE.  You would believe all the smear, and lies, if he didn't correct them.  HE IS NOT THE PROBLEM.  LEFT, LYING PROPAGANDA IS...DAILY.  5 YEARS 24/7 !   Any way, they can vilify him, mock him, lie about him.  POTUS HAS 3 NOBLE PEACE PRIZE NOMINATIONS for his work in M.E. bringing countries together.  STOPPING WARS, DEATH, BLOOD SHED.  That is not important to you?  When has any article given him some praise?  ANY.  EVEYTHING IS TURNED INTO DIRT WITH LEFT, LYING MEDIA and you are buying into that.  SO, you will vote for communist JOE and make us a communist country.  Get ready to give up YOUR SAVINGS, HOUSE, ANY ASSETS,  so you can share with the collective.  I don't know who you are, but your are not correct about anything you wrote.

Offline roamer_1

He's a chaos player... It's what he does. Stir sh*t up, get everybody pissed, and when they strike back, play the martyr... It's his whole shtick... But yeah... No peace, not ever.