Author Topic: A Charlie Brown Christmas removed from TV along w/other Peanuts specials UPDATED  (Read 3841 times)

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Apple TV+ announced Monday that it has secured the exclusive rights for all things "Peanuts" as part of a deal with WildBrain, Peanuts Worldwide and Lee Mendelson Film Productions.

As part of the new partnership, the classic Charlie Brown holiday specials won't air on ABC or any other broadcast TV network this year. "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" premiered on CBS in 1966, then moved to ABC in 2001, where it's aired every year since.

https://www.wgrz.com/article/news/nation-world/peanuts-apple-tv-exclusive-rights-great-pumpking-charlie-brown/507-7b820281-8db6-484f-b63f-d744f08bb9aa
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 03:07:14 am by jmyrlefuller »
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
Anyone who had "cancelling A Charlie Brown Christmas" on your 2020 Clusterbuck Bingo cards, you can mark that check off.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Offline roamer_1

Meh. It ain't gone. Just another thing to go to Putlocker for.  :shrug:

Online corbe

As a child I always wanted to **** Lucy, too damn much p0rn on TV anyway.   :chairbang:
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
   As a child I always wanted to **** Lucy, too damn much p0rn on TV anyway.   :chairbang:

Rule 34.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online mountaineer

Anyone who had "cancelling A Charlie Brown Christmas" on your 2020 Clusterbuck Bingo cards, you can mark that check off.
:#@$%:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online libertybele

Times are changing ... and unfortunately not for the best.

Long gone are great TV programs like, The Real McCoys, Lassie, Gunsmoke, Rawhide, Ozzie & Harriet, The Jackie Gleason Show, Johnny Carson, etc....that's why I don't watch TV anymore... nothing on really worth watching .... and then we have fake news to deal with.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online corbe

I had to look Rule 34 up @Cyber Liberty and then turn Safe Search ON.

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/525348/80508819.png
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 10:10:43 pm by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Lando Lincoln

I sometimes don't know who I am.  So much of my foundation has been messed with by others. 
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Lando Lincoln

I had to look Rule 34 up @Cyber Liberty and then turn Safe Search ON.

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/picture/525348/80508819.png

Cyber is his middle name.  Cosmopolitan is his first.
John Steinbeck

Offline roamer_1

Long gone are great TV programs like, The Real McCoys, Lassie, Gunsmoke, Rawhide, Ozzie & Harriet, The Jackie Gleason Show, Johnny Carson, etc....that's why I don't watch TV anymore... nothing on really worth watching .... and then we have fake news to deal with.

One of these days we'll have to sit down, and I'll show you how to get at all of it online and for free.
There's a reason why my tv is just a big ol monitor tied to an internet ready computer...
 :seeya:

Offline LegalAmerican

I sometimes don't know who I am.  So much of my foundation has been messed with by others.

Lean on me.  It is CULTURE CANCEL....

Online libertybele

One of these days we'll have to sit down, and I'll show you how to get at all of it online and for free.
There's a reason why my tv is just a big ol monitor tied to an internet ready computer...
 :seeya:

:beer:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

Don't know about Lucy, but Wilma Flintstone definitely made the cut.  What a big butt!
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber is his middle name.  Cosmopolitan is his first.

I was a baaaad boy.  When I growed up, I shifted smoothly into baaad grownup. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

Don't know about Lucy, but Wilma Flintstone definitely made the cut.  What a big butt!

Betty. Nuff said.

Online corbe

LUCY

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Betty. Nuff said.
Yep. I agree. I also liked Mary Ann way over Ginger. :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline roamer_1

Yep. I agree. I also liked Mary Ann way over Ginger. :shrug:

Oh heck yeah!   :beer:

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat

I always liked Betty better. And Jane Jetson.
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
Oh heck yeah!   :beer:

Didn’t everyone like Mary Ann better?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online Lando Lincoln

Didn’t everyone like Mary Ann better?

Mrs. Howell never makes the conversation.
John Steinbeck

Offline Idiot

YIKES!  And there I thought I had issues.  happy77

Offline Idiot

When I'm getting ready for work in the morning I still turn on Leave it to Beaver.  Every show had some type of a moral lesson.  Those days are gone....

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Maybe the last of the bastions of christian faith and scripture seen on conventional TV.  Apple's Rump Ranger CEO more than gladly finished that off.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.