Author Topic: University hosts 12-Step recovery program for WHITENESS  (Read 401 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
University hosts 12-Step recovery program for WHITENESS
« on: October 19, 2020, 04:12:41 pm »
October 17, 2020 | Frieda Powers

The University of Minnesota hosted a webinar series aimed at helping white participants “recover” and learn about their “ties to white supremacy.”

UMN’s School of Social Work recently offered a virtual lecture using a “12 step” program like that used by Alcoholics Anonymous in order to help white people “recover and reclaim our full humanity.” The lecture titled, “Recovery from White Conditioning,” is taught by school alumnus and therapist Cristina Combs and was hosted by the school’s Center for Practice Transformation.

The program is a creation by Combs, a white woman who spent “years of struggling to navigate the role and presence of whiteness in her personal, academic, and professional journeys,” according to the university’s website.

“I am on traditional Dakota land,” Combs began her lecture, referring to the land and the Native American tribe that settled in Minnesota.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/17/university-hosts-12-step-recovery-program-for-whiteness-985846
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Absalom

Re: University hosts 12-Step recovery program for WHITENESS
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2020, 04:50:00 pm »
Racial antagonism and slander are core neuroses of the left.
The White Race ranks at the top because of its record of achievement, nurtured in the
Fertile Crescent more than 8,000 years past, which later flowered in Greece and Rome
creating Western Civilization. This event transformed large parts of the world.
The Black Race ranks at the bottom for a direct and simple reason; their legacy of
non-achievement results from their addiction to Tribalism rather than Individualism
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 12:46:19 am by Absalom »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2020, 05:13:35 pm »
October 17, 2020 | Frieda Powers

The University of Minnesota hosted a webinar series aimed at helping white participants “recover” and learn about their “ties to white supremacy.”

UMN’s School of Social Work recently offered a virtual lecture using a “12 step” program like that used by Alcoholics Anonymous in order to help white people “recover and reclaim our full humanity.” The lecture titled, “Recovery from White Conditioning,” is taught by school alumnus and therapist Cristina Combs and was hosted by the school’s Center for Practice Transformation.

The program is a creation by Combs, a white woman who spent “years of struggling to navigate the role and presence of whiteness in her personal, academic, and professional journeys,” according to the university’s website.

“I am on traditional Dakota land,” Combs began her lecture, referring to the land and the Native American tribe that settled in Minnesota.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/17/university-hosts-12-step-recovery-program-for-whiteness-985846

No white person I ever met, thought they WERE SUPREME.  That is ALL in the minds of brown/ black people.  THEY..keep TELLING ME...I am supreme.  I never KNEW that.  Thanks.   :shrug:

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2020, 08:44:47 pm »

Actually, there's a ONE step method to cure "whiteness."

It involves shoe polish.

But a lot of people don't like that, either.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2020, 09:05:40 pm »

https://www.aa.org/assets/en_US/smf-122_en.pdf

In no way does AA comment on outside issues.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln