Author Topic: Joe Biden Calls a ‘Lid’; Off Campaign Trail for Three Days Until Last Debate  (Read 221 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joe Biden Calls a ‘Lid’; Off Campaign Trail for Three Days Until Last Debate

Joel B. Pollak 19 Oct 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden will not be campaigning for the three days leading up to the final presidential debate in Nashville, Tennessee, on Thursday evening.

Joe Concha
@JoeConchaTV
The Biden campaign has called a lid until Thursday.
6:12 AM · Oct 19, 2020

Biden spoke in Durham, North Carolina, on Sunday, and stopped for a milkshake before heading back to his campaign plane, avoiding most questions from reporters — including questions about his son Hunter’s emails, which suggest Biden may have participated in an effort to sell access to foreign interests.

Democrats are sticking with a “basement” strategy that has seen the 77-year-old Biden maintain a lead in most national polls. The strategy has two advantages: first, it allows Biden to model cautionary behavior toward the coronavirus pandemic; and second, it allows Biden to avoid media scrutiny.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/19/lid-joe-biden-off-the-campaign-trail-for-three-days-until-presidential-debate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

thebradfordfileâ„¢   @thebradfordfile
Perhaps Joe Biden is taking off four days to shred documents, delete emails, bleachbit hard drives, and smash cell phones.
1:01 PM · Oct 19, 2020·
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online corbe

I'm so old that I can remember when you could buy a lid for $10.

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline dfwgator

I'm so old that I can remember when you could buy a lid for $10.

Cheech and Chong: "Let's Make a Dope Deal!"

"How many joints are in a lid, you've got 30 seconds!"

"Oh man, I know that one....Two!"

"Two?"

"Yeah, man, I roll really big joints, man."

"That's ok, our judges roll big joints, too!"