Author Topic: $400,000 ‘is more money than I’ve ever made’: Multimillionaire Joe Biden casually lies to Detroit st  (Read 132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
$400,000 ‘is more money than I’ve ever made’: Multimillionaire Joe Biden casually lies to Detroit steelworkers
October 18, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden told steelworkers at a private home in Detroit last month that he’s never made $400,000 during a discussion about raising taxes on wealthy earners.

“Every single thing I talk about, I pay for, by making sure, for the first time, the wealthy begin to pay what they should be paying,” Biden said Sept. 9, the Detroit Free Press reported.

“We’re not going to punish anybody. No one making under $400,000, which is more money than I’ve ever made, is going to have to pay more taxes,” the former vice president said.

In fact, that claim is patently false.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/10/18/400000-is-more-money-than-ive-ever-made-multimillionaire-joe-biden-casually-lies-to-detroit-steelworkers-985997
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34