Author Topic: Exclusive — Peter Schweizer: Hunter Biden’s Flipped Business Partner Provided 26,000 Emails  (Read 3719 times)

Online roamer_1

From time to time I do wonder if I should go delete a good portion of it... Just in case I drop dead...

I rather painfully pruned my software source tree - All the DOS stuff is gone. Anything prior to Win XP, and especially anything outside of Delphi, Laz, and modern BASIC and batch. And all that is still antiquated. I am fixin to jump to a new language because Delphi is about dead.

But all that source was being saved in the idea that I don't have to build from scratch... I can go back into that old stuff and fix it up, or borrow from it... But there is literally nothing to be 'borrowed from old Pascal code or DOS batch. Heck, cmd batch is nearly antiquated.

I feel good about it actually. cut off nearly 3/4ths of my software tree. carved off a whole lot of weight that I really don't need to push around.

But terribly painful to do at the time... And it took forever. I haven't done any more mostly because of the time that took. DAYS. It is really easier to put up with the weight.

Online roamer_1

@roamer_1

WHY?????

You have to know you will never read them again,and if you did,you wouldn't understand half the references.

Surely you have better things to do with your life than read emails again that 2 decades old,and if you are not going to read them again,WHY continue to save them?

@sneakypete

Starts out for me in legality. Promises made that have legal weight happen all the time in txt, email, and voice-mail... One of my greatest salvations came from saving voice mail recordings... Sherwin Williams offered guarantees I needed on a 50k ft2 cabin we were doing... The go-ahead to sign the contract came over voice mail, saying SWP would back my end of the deal, as there were long term stipulations the client required as guarantees.

Well, some way off, there was some trouble... And SWP left me hanging out to dry. Tried t make me the bag-holder... Until I told their rep I saved that voice mail... Saved me 10's of thousands of dollars. And since some of my guarantees run 20 years, I had to save original documentation beyond the typical 7 years.

Then comes the methodology of backup. In the overview, once backup is established, it becomes rather monolithic. Especially in database stuff like email. It gets to become time consuming to trim that up... and once that time becomes serious... DAYS or WEEKS to invest wallowing through that old crap... Well it is really just easier to leave it be.  :shrug:

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online DB

I rather painfully pruned my software source tree - All the DOS stuff is gone. Anything prior to Win XP, and especially anything outside of Delphi, Laz, and modern BASIC and batch. And all that is still antiquated. I am fixin to jump to a new language because Delphi is about dead.

But all that source was being saved in the idea that I don't have to build from scratch... I can go back into that old stuff and fix it up, or borrow from it... But there is literally nothing to be 'borrowed from old Pascal code or DOS batch. Heck, cmd batch is nearly antiquated.

I feel good about it actually. cut off nearly 3/4ths of my software tree. carved off a whole lot of weight that I really don't need to push around.

But terribly painful to do at the time... And it took forever. I haven't done any more mostly because of the time that took. DAYS. It is really easier to put up with the weight.

I'm starting the process of learning Elixir. A relatively new programming language. Out latest product is going to use it running on a Linux kernel for all the higher level functionality.

https://elixir-lang.org/

Online roamer_1

I'm starting the process of learning Elixir. A relatively new programming language. Out latest product is going to use it running on a Linux kernel for all the higher level functionality.

https://elixir-lang.org/

I am way too damn old and set in my ways to start over. I have probably hit my shelf life as a programmer. I resent the hell out of html5 and Powershell... And finally dumping Delphi will probably leave me in modern BASIC for whatever I might need to do. Sucks. But inevitable. I've been a Pascal guy since way-back.

Online DB

I am way too damn old and set in my ways to start over. I have probably hit my shelf life as a programmer. I resent the hell out of html5 and Powershell... And finally dumping Delphi will probably leave me in modern BASIC for whatever I might need to do. Sucks. But inevitable. I've been a Pascal guy since way-back.

LOL...

I know how you feel... I really do...

But I can't retire so I soldier on...

Online roamer_1

LOL...

I know how you feel... I really do...

But I can't retire so I soldier on...

:beer:

I am in a different place then you... Most of my work is in support of techs, and in support of my own tech work. I am a hell-for-leather batch queen in cmd, doing things in script that make folks shake their heads... And being from back in the day, and with a penchant for script (line by line, not object oriented, which I never have come to like), I will be fine with whatever I might need to do. Maybe not as elegant as I would prefer, but where elegant is unlikely, a good kludge will do.

I am a tinker, and a tinker's son... I find far more peace in the work of my hands, being able to feel the tool in my hand... I will keep my hand in computing, but I am going back to my roots. Neither has brought me riches I could keep... but I can always get by better the way I came up. Suits me fine and fits me going back to the holler.

SO I ain't rolling over just yet. And I ain't changing... More like changing back.  :beer: :seeya:

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@jackposobeic
BREAKING: Hunter Biden associate’s emails reveal details of deal with fmr Moscow mayors wife to launder funds into the US in avoidance of sanctions, Devon Archer claimed firm received $200M - @OANN
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline dancer

I mean, way back I used to write in paragraphs!!  Multiple sentence paragraphs.  Like @Smokin Joe etc..
Now I post in "brief staccato".  Don't have the patience.
:yowsa: Me either. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@jackposobeic
BREAKING: Hunter Biden associate’s emails reveal details of deal with fmr Moscow mayors wife to launder funds into the US in avoidance of sanctions, Devon Archer claimed firm received $200M - @OANN
Indictments....Where is they? I wanna see heads on pikes!
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online DCPatriot

"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Peter Schweizer
@peterschweizer
·
22m
BREAKING.  Hearing that Bevan Cooney who has shared his Biden related emails with us has been REMOvED from the federal facility in Oregon where he is being detained
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 10:59:50 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ryan Fournier
@RyanAFournier
·
5m
BREAKING: The FBI is in possession of Hunter Biden’s laptop,

And they agree that the emails were NOT part of a Russian disinformation campaign.

Joe is done.
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

Matthew Tyrmand   @MatthewTyrmand
BREAKING: hearing that Bevan Cooney has just been removed from the federal facility in Oregon that he has been detained in since last year. #CooneyEmails
6:31 PM · Oct 20, 2020·

Clay Jones@ClayJon71105147
Replying to @MatthewTyrmand
Why are they moving him
He is a material witness
Don’t want another Killary situation like Epstein
6:50 PM · Oct 20, 2020

GIGABEAR  @Real_Gigabear
Replying to @MatthewTyrmand
I really hope this is a prelude to @FBI doing their job, interviewing him, and then start throwing people in jail when it's all verified.
6:37 PM · Oct 20, 2020·
« Last Edit: October 20, 2020, 11:06:55 pm by mountaineer »
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Breaking911
@Breaking911
·
2m
BREAKING: FBI in possession of laptop containing Hunter Biden's emails, and agree with Director of National Intelligence Ratcliffe's assessment that emails were not part of Russian disinformation campaign. - Fox News
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jake Gibson
@JakeBGibson
 Â· 57m
ONE senior federal law enforcement official says:
1-The FBI and DOJ concur with DNI Ratcliffe's assessment that Hunter Biden's laptop and emails in question were not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.
2-The FBI DOES have possession of the Hunter Biden laptop in question.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Angela.Kay
@DeepSouthProud
·
2m
Rudy Giuliani just shared text messages from Biden's hard drive with Newsmax....Hunter talking about 14-year-old girls. Giuliani also said that he turned the hard drive over to Delaware State Police yesterday because he found some very sensitive photos on it.
Support the USO

Online rustynail

Too much Hunter and the sex angle may not work and could get sympathy for Joe.

Online DCPatriot

Too much Hunter and the sex angle may not work and could get sympathy for Joe.

With all due respect, on what planet?   :laugh:

Online corbe

Epstein sends his regards, Bevin.
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Housley
@adamhousley
·
1m
Again...it is NOT breaking news that the FBI has the laptop...its breaking news that you finally figured out they had the laptop. Now figure out they’ve had it for almost a year and knew about it for longer than a year.
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jack Posobiec
Flag of United States
@JackPosobiec
·
3m
BREAKING: Hunter Biden associate Bevan Cooney reportedly has been walked out of federal facility where he is serving time. Cooney recently released 26,000 emails on past dealings.
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

Angela.Kay
@DeepSouthProud
·
2m
Rudy Giuliani just shared text messages from Biden's hard drive with Newsmax....Hunter talking about 14-year-old girls. Giuliani also said that he turned the hard drive over to Delaware State Police yesterday because he found some very sensitive photos on it.
I hope he copied it.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Adam Housley
@adamhousley
·
4m
The FBI confirmed it was not part of a Russian operation months ago. The questions for the FBI...is this part of an ongoing investigation. Also...why was none of this shared with Senators in both parties as they investigated Russia and Ukraine?
Support the USO

Offline Smokin Joe

With all due respect, on what planet?   :laugh:
Right. Just look at the gropes and sniffs, and tell me that apple fell anywhere outside the shadow of the tree--at high noon.

C S Lewis