Author Topic: Bruce Springsteen: I'll be 'on the next plane' to Australia if Trump wins  (Read 3082 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 buh bye

Bruce Springsteen: I'll be 'on the next plane' to Australia if Trump wins
By Judy Kurtz - 10/16/20 11:23 AM EDT

He was "Born in the U.S.A.," but Bruce Springsteen says if President Trump wins another term in office, he'll be "on the next plane" to Australia.

The "Born to Run" singer predicted in a Thursday interview with Australia's Daily Telegraph that Trump wouldn't win his reelection bid come Nov. 3. But, the New Jersey native said, if Trump does win the White House again, he'll say sayonara to the U.S.

“If Trump is reelected — which he will not be; I’m predicting right now he’s gonna lose — if by some happenstance he should be, I’ll see you on the next plane," Springsteen told the tabloid.

Springsteen's forecast of a Trump loss differed from his 2018 remarks when he said in an interview that "Democrats don’t have an obvious, effective presidential candidate.”

The 71-year-old musician and longtime Democrat has been a regular critic of Trump.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/521384-bruce-springsteen-ill-be-on-the-next-plane-to-australia-if
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Bye,bitch!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline skeeter

Whatever will we do without the guy who hasn't made a decent record for 45 years.

Offline aligncare

They’re such liars. They always say that but never do! Go, already!

Offline PeteS in CA

And please let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya, three ways - hard, fast, and continually.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
" Bruce?
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
What's better than taking out the garbage is when the garbage takes out itself.

Bruce,  if you're born to run, don't let the screen door slap you on the ass on your way out.   Tramps like us love our country, even if it makes us deplorable in your eyes.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
As a study of rock music for music for decades, I can honestly say that Springsteen is the most over hyped, over rated rock star in U.S. history.  I thought that in 1975.  I still think that now.   He and Bon Jovi win that title hands down.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Has any of these self loathing pissants ever actually left the country? 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Has any of these self loathing pissants ever actually left the country?

I'd donate to a fund to help them leave.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: Bruce Springsteen: I'll be 'on the next plane' to Australia if Trump wins
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2020, 06:16:04 pm »
I'd donate to a fund to help them leave.

I don't generaly do "Go Fund me's"   But for Brucie I might make an exception.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2020, 06:20:03 pm »
Aussies might not like it too much if a sanctimomious  over hyped American rock star start preaching to them about their politics.

In fact one bad ass Aussie band has an idea of how the natives may deal with him.....

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2020, 06:20:22 pm »

He's a Dem.  He'll just pocket the money and stay put.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2020, 06:41:47 pm »
He's a Dem.  He'll just pocket the money and stay put.

Of course you are correct.

Offline goatprairie

« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2020, 08:00:40 pm »
As a study of rock music for music for decades, I can honestly say that Springsteen is the most over hyped, over rated rock star in U.S. history.  I thought that in 1975.  I still think that now.   He and Bon Jovi win that title hands down.
"Springsteen is the most over hyped, over rated rock star in U.S. history"

:yowsa: A few good songs.. Born to Run, Dancing in the Dark....the rest mostly mediocre at best.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2020, 08:03:12 pm »
Looks like he can share a plane ride with Tommy Lee.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2020, 08:03:19 pm »
"Springsteen is the most over hyped, over rated rock star in U.S. history"

:yowsa: A few good songs.. Born to Run, Dancing in the Dark....the rest mostly mediocre at best.

His whole persona and faux hype was generated by the dip shits at Rolling Stone.  Springsteen would 't make my top 100 bands of all time, much less what he is made out to be now by the press.

Offline Absalom

« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2020, 08:03:40 pm »
Not a problem, simply send Trump your ticket!!!!!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2020, 09:42:50 pm by Absalom »

Offline libertybele

« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2020, 08:06:18 pm »
Great! I hope he takes as many liberal idiots just like him along with him.  I wonder if Australia would even want him or them??
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #20 on: October 16, 2020, 08:11:01 pm »
Bruce Springsteen: I'll be 'on the next plane' to Australia if Trump wins

Reason #712 why I hope Trump wins.  Maybe he can take the Eagles with him.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline berdie

« Reply #21 on: October 16, 2020, 08:34:08 pm »
His whole persona and faux hype was generated by the dip shits at Rolling Stone.  Springsteen would 't make my top 100 bands of all time, much less what he is made out to be now by the press.

Hmmm...I don't know. Clarence Clemons was pretty awesome. I went to see two Springsteen concerts...they were pretty darn good.

That being said...see ya Bruce...Bye Bye.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #22 on: October 16, 2020, 08:36:07 pm »

Hmmm...I don't know. Clarence Clemons was pretty awesome. I went to see two Springsteen concerts...they were pretty darn good.

That being said...see ya Bruce...Bye Bye.

Musical tastes are subjecitve.  Hell, he might be the favoirite somebody.  Sure not me though.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #23 on: October 16, 2020, 08:44:05 pm »

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #24 on: October 16, 2020, 08:52:21 pm »
So on his next album cover he can have a picture of him whizzing on the Australian flag.