Author Topic: Voters have right to know what Joe Biden did for son Hunter: Devine  (Read 114 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Voters have right to know what Joe Biden did for son Hunter: Devine

By Miranda Devine

October 14, 2020 | 5:00am | Updated

Joe Biden repeatedly has denied knowing anything about son Hunter’s lucrative work on the board of Ukrainian energy company Burisma.

“Hunter Biden is a private citizen and a lawyer. The former vice president does not endorse any particular company and has no involvement with this company,” a spokeswoman for Joe Biden said in a December 2015 statement to the New York Times.

Biden has stonewalled on the topic ever since.

“I’ve never discussed my business or their business, my sons’ or daughter’s. And I’ve never discussed them because they know where I have to do my job and that’s it, and they have to make their own judgments,” he told the “CBS Evening News” last October.

And yet, an email obtained by The Post shows a senior Burisma executive thanking Hunter for the opportunity to meet Joe Biden just 12 months after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” wrote top Burisma executive Vadym Pozharskyi in the April 17, 2015, email.

So, far from having “no involvement” with Burisma, Joe Biden met with one of the company’s most senior operatives — at his son’s behest — while serving as vice president.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/10/14/voters-have-right-to-know-what-joe-biden-did-for-son-hunter-devine/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Voters have right to know what Joe Biden did for son Hunter: Devine
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2020, 08:52:13 pm »
Sic Wolf Blitzer on Joe as he recently did with Nancy.

Joe might call Wolf a  “lying dog-faced pony soldier”
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington