Author Topic: Live: Amy Coney Barrett's Supreme Court confirmation hearings Day3  (Read 5350 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Re: Live: Amy Coney Barrett's Supreme Court confirmation hearings Day3
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2020, 06:00:47 pm »
Rich Lowry: Judge Barrett “Handled Herself Brilliantly, She Is An Exemplary Nominee”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #51 on: October 14, 2020, 06:03:19 pm »
Sen. Graham On Judge Barrett: “A Great Signal To All Young Women”

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #52 on: October 14, 2020, 06:03:38 pm »
Daily Caller
@DailyCaller
·
4m
BLUMENTHAL: "I hope you got some rest last night."

ACB: "I did have a glass of wine. I'll tell you that I needed that at the end of the day."
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #53 on: October 14, 2020, 06:06:31 pm »
Daily Caller
@DailyCaller
·
4m
BLUMENTHAL: "I hope you got some rest last night."

ACB: "I did have a glass of wine. I'll tell you that I needed that at the end of the day."

CNN. Breaking News:  Judge Barrett admits to having a drinking problem during SCOTUS Hearing.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #54 on: October 14, 2020, 06:09:36 pm »
Nope @Hoodat ... He ain't mine... Missouri I believe.

@roamer_1

My bad.  That was really stupid on my part.  MT, not MO.  He did a great job though.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #55 on: October 14, 2020, 06:13:17 pm »
@roamer_1

My bad.  That was really stupid on my part.  MT, not MO.  He did a great job though.

:beer:

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #56 on: October 14, 2020, 06:42:10 pm »
The self-described Marxist Blumenthal is up now.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #57 on: October 14, 2020, 06:45:48 pm »
Blumenthal brings up Brown - a case that overturned a prior Supreme Court decision, just like Roe can be overturned.  Now he brings up Griswold - a case that Democrats from his very own State lost.  Oh, the irony!

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #58 on: October 14, 2020, 06:54:02 pm »
Blumenthal now wants to know how Barrett will rule on global warming.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #59 on: October 14, 2020, 06:55:55 pm »
CNN. Breaking News:  Judge Barrett admits to having a drinking problem during SCOTUS Hearing.
Maizie Hirono: Have you ever, in a drunken frenzy after drinking several bottles of wine, taken a kitchen knife to a crowded Walmart and indiscriminately slashed dozens of innocent hardworking middle class Democrats, er, Americans in an effort to bolster Trump's reelection chances? Well, Ms. Barrett? Answer the question.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #60 on: October 14, 2020, 07:15:28 pm »
:bkmk:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #61 on: October 14, 2020, 07:22:25 pm »
ACB's getting tired. Graham needs to wrap this crap show up.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #62 on: October 14, 2020, 07:36:42 pm »
Hirono is up.  She is clearly trying to bore Barrett to death.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #63 on: October 14, 2020, 07:44:55 pm »
3 days of this type of shitshow we have witnessed is more than anyone should have to deal with.  Baseless accusations. Phony incriminations. Pontificating and speechifying by the worse rats the US has ever seen.   

Time to vote people.  Put a fork in this.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #64 on: October 14, 2020, 07:45:49 pm »
Hirono complains that Barrett is not able to read things into the Constitution that don't exist.  She is basically reading from a written narrative prepared by someone else.  She seems to lack the ability to ask her own questions.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #65 on: October 14, 2020, 07:47:47 pm »
Hirono is up.  She is clearly trying to bore Barrett to death.

Hey Crazy Laaaaaady!!!!
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #66 on: October 14, 2020, 07:49:37 pm »
Hirono is a dumpster fire. The look on ACB's face is priceless.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #67 on: October 14, 2020, 07:49:45 pm »
Hirono is an embarrassment to the Democrat Party.  Barrett asks Hirono what cases she is referring to.  Hirono fails to name them as she returns to reading the narrative provided to her.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Polly Ticks

« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2020, 07:51:02 pm »
Hirono complains that Barrett is not able to read things into the Constitution that don't exist.  She is basically reading from a written narrative prepared by someone else.  She seems to lack the ability to ask her own questions.

Not to mention that anytime ACB tries to actually answer whatever question she read, Hirono interrupts her and doesn't allow her to finish.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2020, 07:51:09 pm »
Fringe conspiracy theory websites are less convoluted than Hirono.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Wingnut

« Reply #70 on: October 14, 2020, 07:51:41 pm »

She can barely read what someone wrote for her..  How does someone this stupid get elected to the senate.  Never mind.  All I have to do is think how stupid the average American is and than realize that half of those people are even stupider.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #71 on: October 14, 2020, 07:52:27 pm »
Not to mention that anytime ACB tries to actually answer whatever question she read, Hirono interrupts her and doesn't allow her to finish.

ACB just needs to endure and let Hirono run out her time flap yapping.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #72 on: October 14, 2020, 07:54:22 pm »
Thank G-d, Hirono is done.  My IQ was beginning to suffer.  Joni Ernst up now.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #73 on: October 14, 2020, 07:56:09 pm »
And she's out of time!

I need a shot.

My Senator, Ernst up now.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
« Reply #74 on: October 14, 2020, 08:01:06 pm »
Ernst is a breath of fresh air, and she actually let's ACB speak at length.
The Republic is lost.