Author Topic: Chuck Schumer Demands Amy Coney Barrett Pledge to Recuse Herself from ‘Any Cases Involving the 2020  (Read 429 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Chuck Schumer Demands Amy Coney Barrett Pledge to Recuse Herself from ‘Any Cases Involving the 2020 Election’

Hannah Bleau 13 Oct 2020

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) on Tuesday demanded that Judge Amy Coney Barrett pledge to recuse herself from “any cases involving the 2020 election.”

During the second day of confirmation hearings for the Supreme Court nominee, Schumer took to social media, demanding that Barrett “immediately pledge to recuse herself from any cases involving the 2020 election.”

“She is refusing to stand up to President [Donald] Trump,” he concluded:

Chuck Schumer
@SenSchumer
Judge Barrett must immediately pledge to recuse herself from any cases involving the 2020 election.

She is refusing to stand up to President Trump.
11:33 AM · Oct 13, 2020

Barrett told lawmakers that she has not made any commitments to the White House on how she would rule on certain cases and stressed that she never had a conversation with Trump on potential disputes, particularly involving the upcoming presidential election.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/13/chuck-schumer-demands-amy-coney-barrett-pledge-recuse-herself-any-cases-involving-2020-election/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Damn shame she can't just tell him to "Kiss my ass,Chuck!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Damn shame she can't just tell him to "Kiss my ass,Chuck!"
He can demand until he turns blue and falls over.
He cannot make that or anything else outside the Constitution and scope of her oath of office a condition of her being seated.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis