Author Topic: Amy Coney Barrett Challenged On How She’s Able to Recall So Much, Holds Up Blank Notepad  (Read 782 times)

Offline rustyweiss74

Observers noted that Amy Coney Barrett responded to hours of questioning on judicial matters with only a blank notepad in front of her.

Barrett: “The letterhead that says United States Senate.”

https://menrec.com/amy-coney-barrett-challenged-on-how-shes-able-to-recall-so-much-holds-up-blank-notepad/

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
@rustyweiss74

Welcome to TBR......we have a live thread going on the hearings if you care to join
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,416993.0.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
A high point of the day!  Welcome to TBR, @rustyweiss74!
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline roamer_1

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I just love how her mind works.

I could do that sort of thing into my mid-30's or so, but at 48? She's almost superhuman.

Her intellect is one of the finest of our generation. It is nice to see someone 'Gen X' articulating the law from that particular experience and education.
The Republic is lost.

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

@rustyweiss74, at this point you have 5 posts, all new threads based on your own blogsite. I advise participating in discussion. Otherwise it looks like you're just spamvertising your blog.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
@rustyweiss74, at this point you have 5 posts, all new threads based on your own blogsite. I advise participating in discussion. Otherwise it looks like you're just spamvertising your blog.

Shame on me....should have realized that was the case.

Here I thought a new member was joining in the discussions.

PS:  I wonder why a certain satirist named Semmens isn't singled out.

There's not a half dozen posts in his history that indicate he is interested in participating in any discussion.  And that covers years.
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
PS:  I wonder why a certain satirist named Semmens isn't singled out.

There's not a half dozen posts in his history that indicate he is interested in participating in any discussion.  And that covers years.

He amuses us.  Laughter can cure many ills.   :whistle:

Also, he posts his topics in full, not excerpts designed to drive traffic away from TBR and to his website.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline roamer_1

He amuses us.

Is that a royal 'we'? Asking for a friend...   :laugh:

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Is that a royal 'we'? Asking for a friend...   :laugh:

Yessir!

I will NOT comply.

Online DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
He amuses us.  Laughter can cure many ills.   :whistle:

Also, he posts his topics in full, not excerpts designed to drive traffic away from TBR and to his website.

:patriot:  Thanks for the explanation   :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald