Author Topic: Rush: Where’s Evidence of a Biden Landslide?  (Read 253 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Rush: Where’s Evidence of a Biden Landslide?
« on: October 12, 2020, 06:34:39 pm »

Where’s Evidence of a Biden Landslide?

Oct 12, 2020

RUSH: Yeah, I was just sitting here thinking. Actually, I’ve been thinking over the weekend. Actually, I think all the time, but one of the things I’ve been thinking is that it has been a long time — I cannot remember, ladies and gentlemen, the last time Joe Biden spoke and we heard the roar of a crowd. I don’t remember a single time where Joe Biden spoke, made a comment, and there was raucous applause. I don’t remember it.

I mean, there’s barely any golf clapping. Because most of the people assembled at Biden events are the media, and they’re cordoned off in the little white circles drawn there by chalk lines. But it’s striking. Where is the evidence — we had a big piece on this on Thursday. I even talked about it with the president on Friday — where is the evidence that Biden’s gonna win in this huge landslide?

BREAK TRANSCRIPT

RUSH: And again, folks, it’s a serious question because these people are on the verge of believing that Joe Biden’s gonna win and win big. All of their polls are telling them Biden is going to sweep to victory, and when he does it’s a return to globalism. It is a return to what they have dreamed of, the third Obama administration return by Hillary, what it was going to be. They’re on the verge of that. Now they’re advocating the opposite.

Well, maybe we could find the answer to the question in other news stories. I have a story here, this is a Gallup poll. Now, there’s all kinds of Gallup poll data out there. But we may find it necessary to go through some of this stuff again. Here’s the take-away from this one.

“A majority of Americans view President Donald Trump as a strong and decisive leader, according to a new poll. A Gallup poll released Friday asked Americans to weigh in on how they rank Trump and former Vice President Joe Biden on eight different character traits. The biggest difference Americans have when comparing Biden and Trump is how likeable they are, according to the results. More Americans feel Biden is likeable than those who feel that way about Trump. Americans say both politicians are about equally as likely to keep their promises -” What a crock that is. “– bring about necessary change, manage government effectively, and display good judgment in a crisis. Biden scored more points than Trump in every area but strength and decisiveness.” Well, those are two pretty important big deals. Strength and decisiveness during a crisis, during a pandemic.

Here’s the results by numbers. Sixty-six percent say Biden likable. Thirty-six percent say Trump is.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34