Author Topic: Charles Hurt: If the Democrats Are Really So Far Ahead, Why Are They Acting So Desperate?  (Read 294 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charles Hurt: If the Democrats Are Really So Far Ahead, Why Are They Acting So Desperate?

Charles Hurt 9 Oct 2020

Current polls show Joseph R. Biden anywhere from 10 to 20 points ahead of President Trump — a double-digit blowout.

The whole election will come down to Mr. Trump’s handling of the global pandemic, which extensive polling shows is where Mr. Trump is most vulnerable.

In 2016, Mr. Trump barely won the election — and only because so many voters assumed he had no chance of winning and stayed home. Also: Russia!

This year, Americans are exhausted. They might not particularly like Mr. Biden, but they desperately want a break from the current occupant of the White House.

In short, we are three weeks away from an election that the president has no hope of winning. Every indicator suggests Mr. Trump will lose in a landslide.

So, I have a very simple question. If all this is true and Democrats have the election so deep in the bag, why are they so terrified?

Why, if this is such a done deal, are Democrats so desperate right now?

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/10/09/charles-hurt-if-the-democrats-are-really-so-far-ahead-why-are-they-acting-so-desperate/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Boy oh boy. They just keep beating the drum of we won already, so don't bother....

Just like the Bolsheviks did.

even have the rioting in the streets...state approved.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Boy oh boy. They just keep beating the drum of we won already, so don't bother....

Just like the Bolsheviks did.

even have the rioting in the streets...state approved.

It ain't over until the fat lady sings.

Sleazy left remembered  what happened in 2016.  This time they are going for the carotid, and not leaving anything up for chance.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Sleazy left remembered  what happened in 2016.  This time they are going for the carotid, and not leaving anything up for chance.
Yeah, they have been legitimizing the mega 'fix' this time with polls that just don't seem to have asked anyone around these parts. Voter fraud is pretty much guaranteed, and already being exposed from Omar's 'buy a vote' plan to discarded ballots...not that I see any prosecutions going on, and Peelousy is already trotting out the 25th for whoever wins. What a sh*tshow.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis