Author Topic: Trump to hold rally Monday in Florida despite his COVID-19 case  (Read 255 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Trump to hold rally Monday in Florida despite his COVID-19 case
« on: October 09, 2020, 10:03:41 pm »
Trump to hold rally Monday in Florida despite his COVID-19 case
By Brett Samuels - 10/09/20 04:54 PM EDT

President Trump will hold a campaign rally on Monday in Florida, his first time hitting the campaign trail since testing positive for COVID-19.

The announcement comes despite the fact that the White House has yet to say whether Trump is still infectious or when he last tested negative for the highly contagious virus that has killed more than 210,000 people in America.

The president will gather in Sanford, Fla., with supporters on Monday evening, the campaign announced. Officials have declined to specify whether they would move forward with events regardless of if Trump has tested negative.

He is also slated to speak to hundreds of people on the South Lawn of the White House on Saturday.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/520427-trump-to-hold-rally-monday-in-florida-despite-his-covid-19-case
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Trump to hold rally Monday in Florida despite his COVID-19 case
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2020, 10:07:16 pm »
What "despite"? I thought he'd been cleared for public appearances. Or is this just the usual The Hill nonsense?
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline aligncare

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2020, 10:25:48 pm »
What "despite"? I thought he'd been cleared for public appearances. Or is this just the usual The Hill nonsense?

They’re all irritated cause Trump is still using up oxygen and putting out carbon dioxide. Hey, they’ve got a planet to save!

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2020, 11:10:27 pm »
They’re all irritated cause Trump is still using up oxygen and putting out carbon dioxide. Hey, they’ve got a planet to save!

:thumbsup:

People don't realize they are helping the LEFT, with lying articles. 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2020, 11:12:50 pm »
POTUS  had a cold...now he is better.  99.7 % recovery for all people.  He has immunity to this 'cold'. People are saying, 'covid' is a hoax. I need to get my info.