Author Topic: Biden: ‘They’ll Know My Opinion on Court Packing When the Election Is Over’  (Read 262 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Biden: ‘They’ll Know My Opinion on Court Packing When the Election Is Over’
By Melanie Arter | October 8, 2020 | 4:12pm EDT

(CNSNews.com) – Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said Thursday that he’ll reveal his opinion on packing the Supreme Court once the election is over, because he doesn’t want the media to report on it and distract from “what’s happening now.”

During a campaign stop in Arizona with his vice presidential running mate Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.), Biden was asked about court packing.

“They’ll know my opinion on court packing when the election is over. Now look, I know it’s a great question, and I don't blame you for asking, but you know the moment I answer the question, the headline in every one of your papers will be about that other than, other than focusing on what’s happening now,” he said.

“The election has begun. There’s never been a court appointment once an election’s begun. What-- 4 million people or so have already voted. They’re denying the American people the one shot they have under constitutional law to be able to have their input,” Biden said.

As CNSNews.com previously reported, Biden’s comment comes one day after the vice presidential debate, when Harris was asked her position on court packing, and she sidestepped the issue.

more w/video
https://www.cnsnews.com/article/washington/melanie-arter/biden-theyll-know-my-opinion-court-packing-when-election-over
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

He seems to be unaware of how this works. You're running for president, Joe. As a candidate, your job is to tell the voters what you'd do, if elected.

Never mind. His refusal to answer is answer enough.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Lando Lincoln

He seems to be unaware of how this works. You're running for president, Joe. As a candidate, your job is to tell the voters what you'd do, if elected.

Never mind. His refusal to answer is answer enough.

But, he should be hammered by the media.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
But, he should be hammered by the media.

If the world was fair,  maybe.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kinda reminds me...*you can read whats in the Bill after we pass it*
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34