Author Topic: Biden campaign calls for town hall to be moved after Trump rules out virtual debate  (Read 127 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden campaign calls for town hall to be moved after Trump rules out virtual debate
By Jonathan Easley - 10/08/20 12:07 PM EDT

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s campaign is calling for changes to the final debate after President Trump pulled out of next week’s debate following the Commission on Presidential Debate’s announcement of a late change to the format.

The Oct. 15 debate — which was supposed to be the second out of three — was designed as a town hall-style event between Trump and Biden.

Trump announced Thursday he won’t be participating after the Commission said it would take place virtually, rather than in-person, because the president contracted the coronavirus.

The Biden campaign is now calling on the commission to change the debate format for the Oct. 22 event to a town hall.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/520192-biden-campaign-calls-for-town-hall-to-be-moved-after-trump-rules-out
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Dump the town hall; do rallies until the third, now second, debate.

Enough of this BS.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe needed a "Lid" day.  But Joe said  'I don't feel no ways tired. I come too far from where I started from. Nobody told me that the road would be easy. I don't believe He brought me this far,' drawled presidential aspirant Joe Biden, mimicking black voice to a black audience.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.