Author Topic: Trump authorizes declassification of all ‘Russia hoax’ and Clinton emails, he says in tweet  (Read 661 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
American Military News by  Ryan Morgan  October 07, 2020

Trump authorizes declassification of all ‘Russia hoax’ and Clinton emails, he says in tweet

President Donald Trump tweeted on Tuesday night that he authorized the declassification of all documents relating to the “Russia Hoax” and likewise for any documents relating to the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

Trump tweeted, “I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!”

Donald J. Trump @realDonaldTrump

I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!

In a second tweet, Trump said, “All Russia Hoax Scandal information was Declassified by me long ago. Unfortunately for our Country, people have acted very slowly, especially since it is perhaps the biggest political crime in the history of our Country. Act!!!”

More: https://americanmilitarynews.com/2020/10/trump-authorizes-declassification-of-all-russia-hoax-and-clinton-emails-he-says-in-tweet/

Offline dancer

“I have fully authorized the total Declassification of any & all documents pertaining to the single greatest political CRIME in American History, the Russia Hoax. Likewise, the Hillary Clinton Email Scandal. No redactions!”

And so it begins. 

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We need to know the exact date this is going to be leaked,so we can all encourage our local tv news shows and print press "WHY are you not reporting on this?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
We need to know the exact date this is going to be leaked,so we can all encourage our local tv news shows and print press "WHY are you not reporting on this?"

I want to know the date so I can schedule my Free Beer.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Sign, sign, everywhere a sign
Blockin' out the scenery, breakin' my mind
The sign says, Tomorrow!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

Hey there mister can’t you read? You got to have a pair of pants to get a seat. Or a beer.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Hey there mister can’t you read? You got to have a pair of pants to get a seat. Or a beer.

You can't even watch, no you can't eat
You ain't supposed to be here for the beer
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: