Author Topic: Alyssa Milano: My ‘Defund the Police’ Support Is a Call for a ‘Radical Reconstruction of Society’  (Read 585 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Alyssa Milano: My ‘Defund the Police’ Support Is a Call for a ‘Radical Reconstruction of Society’

Pam Key 6 Oct 2020

Actress Alyssa Milano said her support for the so-called Defund the Police movement was a call for a “radical reconstruction of society,” on Tuesday’s broadcast of ABC’s “The View.”

Co-host Sunny Hostin said, “One of the other crises we’re going through is this sort of national debate on policing. You were in the news a few weeks ago when police were called near your house to investigate a man walking around with a gun. You tweeted you were targeted by right-wing media and trolls who reported that you called the police, which allegedly contradicted your support for the Defund the Police movement. What really happened here?”

Milano said, “Someone that was staying in my neighbor’s house, house-sitting, saw a man dressed all in black with what appeared to be a shotgun. She called the police. We found out about it from helicopters overhead, and about seven SWAT cars came to the house. By the way, you know there was reason to call the police in that moment. I think what we’re facing right now is the need for like almost a radical reconstruction of society.”

She continued, “I have used the hashtag Defund the Police. I want to be clear what that means. That means take funds—by the way. They’re funded very heavily. They are basically militarized at this point. We need to take some of that money and put it into the communities of color to chip away, the very least to chip away at the systemic racism and inequalities.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/10/06/alyssa-milano-my-defund-the-police-support-is-a-call-for-a-radical-reconstruction-of-society/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LottieDah

Alyssa Milano is not right in the head.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Alyssa Milano is not right in the head.
Well that's what happens when you use brain cells to inflate the chest.

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Fine there sugar princess - let's tear down all wealth till we're all equal, and let's start with Hollywood.
The Republic is lost.

Offline PeteS in CA

AFAIC she can go to Venezuela! Or Zimbabwe.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That show the View needs a new name.   Hag to Hag.  Do people really care what a bunch dried up old hollywood vagina's have to say?   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline verga

There are over 190 other countries in the world, feel free to pick one.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline mountaineer

No one cares what this haggard has-been has to say. Seriously.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org