Author Topic: Beto Thinks Texas Will Go Biden  (Read 915 times)

Offline corbe

Beto Thinks Texas Will Go Biden
« on: October 06, 2020, 07:14:15 pm »
Beto Thinks Texas Will Go Biden

More proof of his idiocy.

BY DREW BERQUIST
OCTOBER 5, 2020

Not content to slink away in the mud, losing Texas senatorial candidate and losing presidential candidate Beto O’Rourke said late last week that Texas will go Democrat and help elect Joe Biden president of the United States in November. He is high.

“My contention is that this is Biden’s to lose. And we’re not going to wait for the Biden campaign to wake up to that reality,” O’Rourke told CBS.

“Please, by all means, expand this map and show us that we here in Texas are important to you,” O’Rourke said. “And we will respond in kind and turn out like you’ve never seen us turn out…I think, I firmly believe, I almost know, that this election for president is going to come down to Texas.”

<..snip..>

https://www.lifezette.com/2020/10/beto-thinks-texas-will-go-biden/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline corbe

Re: Beto Thinks Texas Will Go Biden
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 07:22:50 pm »
   As I was running errands in my little German town this morning, on German-American Day, I couldn't help but notice how clean things are even with all the new construction.  I realized again that it's not necessarily the Government that makes this possible IT'S TEXANS!
   Richards, Bush, Perry and now Abbott, this State always seems to prosper!
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 07:25:20 pm »
Is Nacho O'Rourke still out and about?   
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 11:11:52 pm »
Oprah and Willie Nelson join Beto O’Rourke to get out the vote

Houston Chronicle by  Jeremy Wallace Oct. 6, 2020

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/texas/article/Oprah-and-Willie-Nelson-join-Beto-O-Rourke-to-vote-15625607.php

Willie Nelson and Oprah Winfrey are among those signed up to help former El Paso congressman Beto O’Rourke run a massive phone-banking operation on Monday to reach Democratic voters the day before early voting starts.

O’Rourke said politicians such as Sen. Bernie Sanders and former San Antonio Mayor Julián Castro are also on tap to help with what he is billing as potentially the “largest single-day voter contact effort in Texas history.”

“That’s right: these amazing artists, public servants, and political leaders are committed to doing their part to make sure we reach every Texas voter who has the power to decide the outcome of the most important election in our history,” O’Rourke said in a statement.

More at link.

Offline corbe

« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2020, 11:22:26 pm »
   I have been Blessed to be able to overcome the Pollical idiocrasies of these Idiots and just concentrate on the genius of their Musical arrangements.  Springsteen, Willie and even Mellencamp.
   it's as easy as overlooking some of my Friends here and their false analogies and Loving them anyway.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 06:27:40 am »
THERE's a surprise!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2020, 01:16:41 pm »
Is Nacho O'Rourke still out and about?
Yes, and still riding his skateboard, mostly successfully.  Sorta like mostly peaceful protests.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2020, 01:49:16 pm »
Fauxican (is Fauxspanic more PC?) Bobby thought Texas would vote "Bobby" and he'd be Senator Bobby.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2020, 01:51:10 pm »
Fauxican (is Fauxspanic more PC?) Bobby thought Texas would vote "Bobby" and he'd be Senator Bobby.

But, in the end all he achieved was to be a Nacho senator and then a Nacho President.  Losers got to lose.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2020, 01:53:54 pm »
THERE's a surprise!

Stop the presses. A rat politician thinks the rats will win.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2020, 01:59:45 pm »
No Beto Thread is complete without a compilation of his mad skateboarding skillz......   :silly:

I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2020, 01:42:26 am »
No Beto Thread is complete without a compilation of his mad skateboarding skillz......   :silly:

http://youtu.be/L72lDXBKwQw
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington