Author Topic: Fox's Bongino, MSNBC's McCaskill trade blows over Trump ride: 'You epic piece of garbage'  (Read 734 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I wish Bongino was just a tad more direct and less subtle in his responses to trash like Mccaskill

Fox News contributor Dan Bongino and MSNBC contributor Claire McCaskill traded rhetorical blows on Monday over President Trump's ride outside Walter Reed Medical Center.

We should ALWAYS care about the Secret Service. But it’s fascinating how the media ONLY seems to give a shit about their safety when they can use it to bash Trump," Bongino wrote to his more than 2.4 million followers in responding to what appears to be part of a news story on the ride.

"I coordinated security for Obama in a war zone in Afghanistan & I don’t recall 1 story about our safety then," Bongino added.

"What a jerk. To equate a President visiting troops in a war zone to a selfish narcissistic need to drive around the block to wave to a small group of his fans is embarrassing," McCaskill responded.

"Tell that to my daughter, you epic piece of garbage, as she used to cry uncontrollably when she found out her dad was in a hot-zone for the safety of another. Delete your account you hack, you don’t know shit about honor, integrity, or dignity," Bongino shot back.

888high58888 888high58888 888high58888

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/519620-foxs-bongino-msnbcs-mccaskill-trade-blows-over-trump-ride-you-epic-piece-of

I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline PeteS in CA

Wow! MSM-folk and Dems (I know, that's repetitive and redundant) sure are POed Trump keeps cutting off their wildest CTs and speculations at the knees. Have they called yet for cameras and his cell phone to be taken from Trump so he can't show he's breathing OK and still doing government stuff?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Absalom

Trump's Apostles and Frenzied Enemies, deserve each other, as
they share the abusive, coarse and lewd language of loutish buffoons.
Neither belong on the public stage!

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.

Always with the insults. 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 08:20:23 pm by Wingnut »

Online mountaineer

Insults and inexplicable capitalization.  :shrug:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline PeteS in CA

Bongino was a little over-the-top, actually. McCaskill doesn't rate "epic".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I hope that is not directed at anyone here!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

It was meant for Everyone of us who support the president here at TBR.   

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

RU kidding?  It's directed at just about everybody here! 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Wingnut

I was wondering, which Apostle you are?    :cool:

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

It was meant as sarcasm...
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

Don't do that ever again!  It takes years of skilled training to become a sarcasm master!   :smokin: :smokin:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

No, it wasn't.  He's been calling Briefers "the fan club" nearly every time he posts. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!

Yeah....let us all talk about President Trump putting others at risk for the sake of a photo op.   This brave man almost caught pneumonia.

/s    :laugh:
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I was wondering, which Apostle you are?    :cool:

The mean one, who figured it out on the road to Damascus.
I will NOT comply.

Offline skeeter

No, it wasn't.  He's been calling Briefers "the fan club" nearly every time he posts.
Maybe @mystery-ak ‘s sarcasm?

Online Wingnut

YEp.  That was how I read it to.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
YEp.  That was how I read it to.

Ah.  Well, I am not so addle-pated that I don't remember how to punk a punk.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

Ah.  Well, I am not so addle-pated that I don't remember how to punk a punk.

Correct no one would ever say you were slaphappy,  spacey, or dazed and confused.  Well at least not to your face!    :smokin:

Offline Absalom

----------------------------
In case clarification is needed, my comment was directed at Bongino and McCaskill, who were quoted!

Online Wingnut

----------------------------
In case clarification is needed, my comment was directed at Bongino and McCaskill, who were quoted!
Bullshit. 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Untie your skivvies, and stand down.
They used to have fistfights in Congress, and Hamilton and Burr rather famously dueled.

This stuff is mild by comparison.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Past quip from the bimbo from Missouri “Well the good news is our emissions are way down because of the recession.” – Claire McCaskill (D-MO). Nevermind that millions are out of work, millions more are in low-wage or part-time jobs, that our deficit is growing out of control, and that energy prices are soaring. It’s all good, because didn’t you hear? Emissions are down! It’s a bit like saying, my toe doesn’t hurt anymore because I chopped off my foot!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2020, 01:42:07 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Past quip from the bimbo from Missouri “Well the good news is our emissions are way down because of the recession.” – Claire McCaskill (D-MO). Nevermind that millions are out of work, millions more are in low-wage or part-time jobs, that our deficit is growing out of control, and that energy prices are soaring. It’s all good, because didn’t you hear? Emissions are down! It’s a bit like saying, my toe doesn’t hurt anymore because I chopped off my foot!
As if emissions made any difference except in their fever dreams of apocalypse. I bet they didn't include the burning of Lake Street in Minneapolis or Portland's many fires, nor any of the other arson events, including at least some of the wildfires out west.

But then, that's how they come up with windmills being 'green', by ignoring everything on the bad side of the balance sheet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis