Author Topic: Biden on participating in next debate: 'I'll do whatever the experts say'  (Read 237 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden on participating in next debate: 'I'll do whatever the experts say'
By Julia Manchester - 10/05/20 12:17 PM EDT

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden said Monday that he would follow medical experts' advice when asked whether it was safe to take part in next week's scheduled debate as President Trump undergoes treatment for COVID-19.

"Listen to the science. If scientists say that it’s safe…then I think that’s fine," Biden told reporters in New Jersey as he was en route to campaign stops in Florida. "I’ll do whatever the experts say is appropriate for me to do."

"I’m not an expert on it but I think we should be very cautious," he said when asked whether Plexiglas should be used at the forum.

Biden added that he was looking forward to having the opportunity to participate in a townhall-style debate.

The second of three presidential debates is slated to take place in Miami on Oct. 15.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/519637-biden-on-participating-in-next-debate-ill-do-whatever-the-experts-say
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
'I'll do whatever the experts say' and I'll say whatever my handlers tell me to say"
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
LMAO.....

A techinican who worked for me about 15 years summed it up best.....

"90% of the duped define a expert as a guy with a lap top and power point  50 miles from home." 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline RedHead

May not be another debate.  They still talking about changing the rules and allowing the moderator to cut off the mike of the person not designated to speak at the time?  Trump was upset at changing the rules and it'll be interesting to see if he agrees to participate of they do.

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Biden on participating in next debate: 'I'll do whatever the experts say'

If elected, he'll do the same:
What others TELL HIM to do.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Which expert, Joe?

Online Right_in_Virginia

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

I am looking forward to the debate on the evening of Thursday, October 15th in Miami. It will be great!

10:42 AM · Oct 6, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1313489709847531520

Offline GrouchoTex

'I'll do whatever the experts say' and I'll say whatever my handlers tell me to say"

:beer:

Exactly.