Author Topic: Republicans Decry Nancy Pelosi for Withholding Coronavirus Aid for Political ‘Expediency’  (Read 268 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Republicans Decry Nancy Pelosi for Withholding Coronavirus Aid for Political ‘Expediency’

Sean Moran4 Oct 2020375
4:59

Republican congressional candidates and Rep. Ted Budd (R-NC) told Breitbart News Saturday that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) would rather see the “demise” of the country than work with President Donald Trump on a bipartisan coronavirus aid package.

Republican candidates Yvette Herrell, Derrick Van Orden, Jim Bognet, and Budd spoke to Breitbart News Saturday host Matthew Boyle as Pelosi continues to withhold coronavirus aid to small businesses and workers suffering from the effects of the pandemic.

Herrell, who hopes to unseat Rep. Xochitl Torres Small (D-NM) in New Mexico’s second congressional district, decried Pelosi’s political brinksmanship during the coronavirus negotiations.

“Nancy Pelosi just pushes it to the edge every single time, and, sadly, she would rather see the demise of our nation than stand with our president,” she said.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/radio/2020/10/04/republicans-decry-nancy-pelosi-withholding-coronavirus-aid-political-expediency/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I'm still waiting to hear what Poison Pills she has inserted into the bills passed by the House.  I'm betting it's a voting-by-mail scheme.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: