Author Topic: Texas State Rep: Hard to Imprison Trump If He Dies from Coronavirus  (Read 2952 times)

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Texas State Rep: Hard to Imprison Trump If He Dies from Coronavirus
« Reply #50 on: October 04, 2020, 06:34:06 pm »
Vile is an anagram of Evil, and both appear to reflect this Chinese legislator.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #51 on: October 04, 2020, 06:43:37 pm »
I doubt most Chinese immigrants to the US are agents for CCP - but some are.

It would not surprise me if I heard some of the people I worked with for years were Chinese spies. 
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #52 on: October 04, 2020, 06:43:52 pm »
I really see Wu catching hell at the  next session in Austin.  He'll get at least a censure.  His first amendment right is the only thing keeping him from feathers, tar, and rail.  Past a censure?  Isolating him as a pariah, will really reduce his effectiveness, and hopefully his constiutents will pick up on that and throw him out.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2020, 05:04:50 am »
I doubt most Chinese immigrants to the US are agents for CCP - but some are.

@mountaineer

Depends on what "class" they are. Class is VERY important in communist countries.

Any who come here that are college-bound with no manual labor skills,are spies. This means ALL the ones who come here on student visa's. In fact,most,if not all of them,are actually officers in the PLA who are sent here to spy and send things like technical and scientific text books back to China while they are here attending college.

The ones who come here as refugees with their familes are almost all good people. It has been MY experience with working-class Asians that NOBODY works harder to succeed,or is more honest. Frankly,we could use a lot more of them. These people escape the oppression in China because they have ambition and there is no place in any communist country for ambitious people not born into political families. Their fellow workers hate them from having ambition and making them look bad. ANYBODY that stands out in a communist country is going to live a life filled with grief.

People like that also tend to become the most patriotic Americas you will ever meet once they come here and get to "fly free".

This is especially true of Asians. For example,look at what all the 1st generation Americans whose parents immigrated to here from Japan in the decade or so before WW-2. A more patriotic group of Americans would be hard to find.

BTW,I have zero percent Asian blood in me,and nobody in my family is even married to an Asian.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 05:08:02 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dancer

« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2020, 09:32:44 am »
@dancer, I'm well aware of all that. But where in all that is any tie to State Rep. Gene Wu? If you're trying an info-dump tactic, the info has to be relevant.
Just a comment about the Chinese as you seemed to be supporting Wu as innocent of
being owned by China when China owns them all.

Offline dancer

« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2020, 09:42:56 am »
90% of the sheeple in this country don't realize that the Chicoms want to first destroy us, then conquer. 

And...   That the Chicoms orchestrated this pandemic for their own benefit is not Tin Foil Fodder at this point.
They came darn close to succeeding.  Thank God for Trump.  He really turned out to be the only choice.  I shudder to think where we would be had Hillary won.

Offline dancer

« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2020, 09:46:17 am »
@dfwgator

Big deal. The same can be said about Boy Jorge,Bubba Bill,and Pelosi.
I agree.  The Swamp is made of both sides of the aisle.  Both sides selling us out.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2020, 01:42:10 pm »
They came darn close to succeeding.  Thank God for Trump.  He really turned out to be the only choice.  I shudder to think where we would be had Hillary won.

Or, if Trump hadn’t vanquished his Republican primary challengers. If any of the other candidates had been the nominee, they would never have withstood the treachery of the Leftist insurrectionists in the democrat party. And if elected, manufactured scandal and a successful impeachment and removal would have awaited the hapless Republican president.

Thank God for Trump is America’s saving grace.

Online rustynail

« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2020, 01:48:09 pm »
And on the Third Day He arose from the bed.  Trump Lives!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2020, 02:00:04 pm »
It would not surprise me if I heard some of the people I worked with for years were Chinese spies.
I have heard all graduate students bound for the US are routinely reminded of their obligation to the fatherland should they encounter or develop any research or technology while here which may be of use to the Chicoms. I do not even think they consider this spying but more 'of course I'm taking it, if you didn't want me to you shouldn't have let me have access to it'.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 02:02:12 pm by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #60 on: October 05, 2020, 02:29:19 pm »
Or, if Trump hadn’t vanquished his Republican primary challengers. If any of the other candidates had been the nominee, they would never have withstood the treachery of the Leftist insurrectionists in the democrat party. And if elected, manufactured scandal and a successful impeachment and removal would have awaited the hapless Republican president.

@aligncare  :yowsa: :yowsa:

100 percent agreement with every word BUT the "Thank God" part. IF there is a God,he is responsible for allowing this to happen in the first place,so bleep him!

The people we have to thank are those of us who voted for him,and I guess the Dims,for running such a lame candidate against him.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline dancer

« Reply #61 on: October 06, 2020, 08:14:17 am »

:amen: