Author Topic: Now Descending Into An Ice Age – Video  (Read 379 times)

rangerrebew

Now Descending Into An Ice Age – Video
« on: October 02, 2020, 03:05:38 pm »

Now Descending Into An Ice Age – Video
October 1, 2020 by Robert

See the green dot at the far left side of this graph? That’s where we are today, already descending, I fear, into a major glaciation.
Ice Age Now precession and orbit by the numbers – Jan Theart

Each bright green dot represents a time when our orbit was the same as now.

Every time – I mean, every time – the orbit was similar to today, temperatures on our planet had either already begun a major descent, or were about to.

Each red line represents major cooling.

You can see four times in the last 400,000 years when our planet has been even warmer than today, (so much for man-made global warming!) and many, many periods of major cooling.

I think you will soon see a fat red line (major cooling) added to the right-hand side of the graph.

You may want to look at the above graph, created by Jan Theart, as you watch the video.

https://www.iceagenow.info/now-descending-into-an-ice-age-video/#more-33049

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Now Descending Into An Ice Age – Video
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 03:23:54 pm »
Thanks for finding and sharing. I had never heard of cyclic precession based on our planet's orbit configuation.  I know these are long time frame cyclic terms, but like I have always said.....   Add examples like this and the more well understood impacts of low sunspot events means ....   

Global cooling and glaciation is 100X a bigger threat to survival of humans than this silly little politically motivated climate change ruse beiing sold as alarmist science right now.   a 2-3 degrees C, drop in overall temperature over a period of decades might make humans extinct.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 03:24:58 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online rustynail

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 03:41:24 pm »
New York  city under a mile of ice? 

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 03:55:52 pm »
New York  city under a mile of ice?

If the earth was overall 8 degrees cooler C, (14 F)  (unlikely worst case based on their data), you bet you'd see most of the earth outside + or - 35 degrees lattitude covered with sheets of ice.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2020, 03:57:34 pm »
If the earth was overall 8 degrees cooler C, (14 F)  (unlikely worst case based on their data), you bet you'd see most of the earth outside + or - 35 degrees lattitude covered with sheets of ice.

Well that'll clean out the hippies.  happy77

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2020, 04:02:18 pm »
Well that'll clean out the hippies.  happy77

I share your sentiment.