Author Topic: Trump, Melania To Begin ‘Quarantine Process’ After Hope Hicks Tests Positive For COVID-19  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/01/donald-trump-melania-quarantine-hope-hicks-coronavirus/

Trump, Melania To Begin ‘Quarantine Process’ After Hope Hicks Tests Positive For COVID-19

ANDERS HAGSTROM
WHITE HOUSE CORRESPONDENT
October 01, 2020

President Donald Trump and his wife Melania are “beginning the quarantine process” after both of them came into contact with senior staffer Hope Hicks, who tested positive for COVID-19 Thursday evening.

Both Trump and Melania are awaiting the results of their own coronavirus tests. It is unclear whether the quarantine restrictions would remain in place if they test negative. The CDC recommends a full two weeks of quarantine for potential coronavirus cases.

Trump and Melania were in contact with Hicks during travel on Wednesday. It is unknown whether she was also in contact with the president during his debate with Vice President Joe Biden on Tuesday.

More at URL above...

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump

Hope Hicks, who has been working so hard without even taking a small break, has just tested positive for Covid 19. Terrible! The First Lady and I are waiting for our test results. In the meantime, we will begin our quarantine process!

10:44 PM · Oct 1, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1311859538279239686

Offline Victoria33

Hope Hicks was with Trump at the debate Tuesday night.  Biden and Jill have been notified about Hope Hicks.  Hicks is at her home and has symptoms.

Offline Victoria33

BOTH TRUMP AND WIFE HAVE COVID.  TIME RIGHT NOW IS 12:06 AM, CENTRAL TIME.

Offline cato potatoe

So, now we get to see how spiteful our fellow citizens can be.

Offline cato potatoe

NBC live reporting as if the entire White House staff and Amy Coney Barrett are on death's doorstep.  Hoping the senate hearings will be delayed, debates cancelled, etc.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
So, now we get to see how spiteful our fellow citizens can be.

Twitter feed on his announcement is the most disgusting set of work, I have seen in my entire life. 

I think this nation is going to have a civil war within a year. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Twitter feed on his announcement is the most disgusting set of work, I have seen in my entire life. 

I think this nation is going to have a civil war within a year.

I think you're right @catfish1957

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1311892190680014849

https://twitter.com/MindfulMajority/status/1311909328484327424

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
Well I thought it was petty to not shake hands during the debate, now I wonder if Joe knew something we didn't. Talk about bad timing... but yall elected him to be him.... and he was, despite having the best doctors that could be had.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 08:02:54 am by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
I just woke up and my phone had quite a few alerts on this. I’m sure the President and Melania have very good doctors.

Any word on Barron?
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Morning MSM pukes are hyper-politicizing this event rather than showing empathy and concern.  Sad how far the dim state media has morally fallen.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Prayers for the President and his family.   His and her swift return to good health is paramount,  but it will be instructive to see the sadistic cruelty of his liberal critics played out in social media,  and the reaction of the rest of us to such cruelty.   

The health crisis of our President shows a mirror to us all.   As one of his more frequent critics on this site,  all I can say is Get Well Soon,  Mr.  President.   

It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Offline Victoria33

I just woke up and my phone had quite a few alerts on this. I’m sure the President and Melania have very good doctors.
Any word on Barron?
@Gefn

I stayed up last night for at least an hour after it was announced Trump and Melania had the virus.  Barron's name was never mentioned.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
@Gefn

I stayed up last night for at least an hour after it was announced Trump and Melania had the virus.  Barron's name was never mentioned.

Thank you @Victoria33

I know Barron is very close to his mom
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️

Offline Victoria33

@catfish1957
@Gefn

As I watched this news coming in last night, the announcers on TV were stunned.  The White House doctor finally said neither Trump or Melania had symptoms.  From there, the reporters went to continuance of government.

Some of this news was they were testing Pence and isolating him.  More Security was placed around Pelosi and I do not know if they isolated her.  From Trump, Pence is President, and after him, Pelosi. 

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
This is the scenario I thought Biden would use to get out of the next debate..lol
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Idiot

Well I thought it was petty to not shake hands during the debate, now I wonder if Joe knew something we didn't. Talk about bad timing... but yall elected him to be him.... and he was, despite having the best doctors that could be had.
Seriously???

Offline Fishrrman

This is turning out to be a real "October surprise".

But... as I posted 'way back in July:
http://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,408936.msg2253714.html#msg2253714

("black swan" events... perhaps even one or two more before November 3rd)

Offline HuskyPatriot

My husband woke me up at 1am to tell me about the President's positive test.  Needless to say I was up until the wee hours.  Sad.  And yes, many will get on the bandwagon to belittle the administration and applaud Biden's obsessive mask wearing.  And many will want the President to have the most severe symptoms as an "example" to others.  Hold on to your bloomers folks!!!  This media storm and unkindness will just get "worser and worser"....  22222frying pan

I hope for a speedy recovery to all those infected.

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
My husband woke me up at 1am to tell me about the President's positive test.  Needless to say I was up until the wee hours.  Sad.  And yes, many will get on the bandwagon to belittle the administration and applaud Biden's obsessive mask wearing.  And many will want the President to have the most severe symptoms as an "example" to others.  Hold on to your bloomers folks!!!  This media storm and unkindness will just get "worser and worser"....  22222frying pan

IN all of this doom and gloom, is the fact we know a heck of a lot more about how to deal with it, since it first appeared in March.  Yes, DJT is in a higher risk category, but from the stats I am seeing, those that are dying are mostly very old, ill, and frail nursing home demographic. 

Offline skeeter

Leftists will not be able to contain their toxic emissions, will be nasty & gloat and otherwise go over the top, and will drive even more normal people into the Trump camp. They never learn.

Offline HuskyPatriot

Leftists will not be able to contain their toxic emissions, will be nasty & gloat and otherwise go over the top, and will drive even more normal people into the Trump camp. They never learn.

Distasteful behavior always has the opposite effect.  More MAGA caps to sell!  BTW- Your "touchy-feely" avatar(s) are hysterical and effective!

Offline Fishrrman

Mr. Trump has entered Walter Reed Hospital, for further assessment.
I wonder how long he'll remain there...?