Author Topic: Hillary Clinton Warns Kamala Harris to Prepare for Efforts to ‘Diminish’ Her ‘as a Woman’ in VP Deba  (Read 238 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Hillary Clinton Warns Kamala Harris to Prepare for Efforts to ‘Diminish’ Her ‘as a Woman’ in VP Debate

Hannah Bleau 1 Oct 2020

Failed Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton warned Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) to prepare for efforts to “diminish” her as a woman ahead of next week’s vice presidential debate.

Harris spoke to the failed Trump challenger in a bonus episode of the podcast ‎You and Me Both with Hillary Clinton, covering a variety of topics — from Harris’s first job out of law school to their mutual admiration of the late Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg.

Clinton asked Harris how she is preparing for next week’s vice presidential debate, which is slated to take place at Salt Lake City’s University of Utah.

“This time it will be about, you know, requiring some level of knowledge, if not mastery, of Joe’s record, the vice president, Mike Pence’s record, Trump’s record and then, of course, defending my own record,” the vice presidential candidate said.

“So that’s different in terms of the process. But I guess the biggest thing, just to be candid with you, is to be prepared for what is, I think, very likely to be a series of untruths,” Harris continued.

I think you should be preparing,” Clinton said, warning Harris of what she predicted will be efforts to undermine her by attacking her “personally,” as well as her status “as a woman.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/10/01/hillary-clinton-warns-kamala-harris-prepare-efforts-diminish-her-woman-vp-debate/#
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

So predictable. Don’t let Hillary play you, ladies.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline PeteS in CA

Oh, yes! Please! Please have Kammy walk on stage with a plank-sized race-card chip on one shoulder and a plank-sized gender-card chip on the other shoulder! :pop41:  :pop41:  :pop41:
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What does Bubbette! know about being a woman?

The only time she even claims to be feminine is when she is caught with her hand in someone else's cookie jar,and then she sobs "It's not MY falts,I'm just a gurl! Waaahh!"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!