Author Topic: Omar responds to Trump attacks: 'This man is a white supremacist'  (Read 371 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Omar responds to Trump attacks: 'This man is a white supremacist'
By Rebecca Klar - 10/01/20 04:30 PM EDT

Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) said Thursday she was not surprised by President Trump’s attacks targeting her during his rally the night before in Omar's home state as the president warned of the dangers of allowing refugees to settle in Minnesota.

“I mean, this man is a white supremacist, so it’s no surprise that he has ideas or feelings that Somalis are worthless,” Omar said on MSNBC.

“Not only are Minnesotans welcoming of refugees, they have sent one to Washington to represent them,” she added, referring to herself. “We are very clear that in Minnesota we are greater than hate. That is why he didn't win Minnesota in 2016, and why he's not going to win Minnesota in 2020.”

MSNBC Live with Ayman Mohyeldin
@AymanMSNBC
"This man is a white supremacist. It's no surprise that he has ideas of feeling that Somalis are worthless ... We are very clear that in Minnesota, we are greater than hate. That is why he didn't win Minnesota in 2016."

Rep. @IlhanMN on Trump's attacks on her at a rally.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/519210-omar-responds-to-trump-attacks-this-man-is-a-white-supremacist
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Omar responds to Trump attacks: 'This man is a white supremacist'
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 01:11:29 am »
“I mean, this man is a white supremacist, so it’s no surprise that he has ideas or feelings that Somalis are worthless,” Omar said on MSNBC.

Fishrrman to omar:
I can't say that all Somalis are worthless.
But I can state with complete assurance that YOU are.

Offline verga

« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2020, 11:44:45 am »
Don't you have a relative to see about getting married to?
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2020, 01:35:17 pm »
I'd say when it comes to worthless, Somali or not, Omar ranks near the top of any list.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LMAO

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2020, 01:31:22 am »
It seems the go to reply for leftists is to throw out the White Supremacists/racist line. The problem with doing that as often as they do is one, they become the boy that cried wolf too many times and secondly, they find themselves unable to defend their positions on the merits and instead just name call and confuse that for debate
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy