Author Topic: Pelosi says Biden shouldn't debate Trump again: 'One and done'  (Read 123 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pelosi says Biden shouldn't debate Trump again: 'One and done'
« on: October 01, 2020, 05:37:49 pm »
Pelosi says Biden shouldn't debate Trump again: 'One and done'
By Cristina Marcos - 10/01/20 01:29 PM EDT

Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that she doesn't think Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden should debate President Trump again after the chaotic showdown between the two candidates earlier this week.

Asked during an interview with Bloomberg TV's David Westin if she believed Biden should participate in the remaining two scheduled debates, Pelosi replied: "I think one and done."

Pelosi previously said in August that she didn't think Biden should "legitimize" a debate stage with Trump. She maintained her position on Thursday, after Trump declined to directly condemn white supremacists or commit to a peaceful transfer of power during the debate and continuously interrupted both Biden and moderator Chris Wallace.

"I myself did not think that Joe Biden should dignify debate with the president who has no commitment to fact, evidence, data, demeans the office he holds," Pelosi said Thursday.

MORE
https://thehill.com/homenews/house/519158-pelosi-says-biden-shouldnt-debate-trump-again-one-and-done
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Re: Pelosi says Biden shouldn't debate Trump again: 'One and done'
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2020, 12:57:58 am »
I actually believe we should humor Nutty Nancy on this one...