Author Topic: The Juke Box  (Read 342869 times)

Offline R4 TrumPence

Re: The Juke Box
« Reply #350 on: March 27, 2011, 03:03:59 am »
DC, I used to love that Bell, Biv and Devoe song..LOL

I am Repub4Bush on FR '02

Offline Queen

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #352 on: March 27, 2011, 03:15:10 am »
DC, I used to love that Bell, Biv and Devoe song..LOL

My two sons....now 41 and 39....they could dance in any Michael Jackson video.

Cliff won $500 in a contest in Barcelona while he was stationed in Germany before he went to Desert Storm.  He told me that night they were jumped by a bunch of Turks but that's another story.  LOL!

Anyway I can still "see" Cliff mouthing the words, "flip-it, rub it......."     LOL!  I have tears in my eyes!   ROFL!!!
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #353 on: March 27, 2011, 03:21:30 am »

Babyface - Whip Appeal

Baby Face......Whip Appeal
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline DCPatriot

« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 03:31:28 am by DCPatriot »

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #355 on: March 27, 2011, 03:34:54 am »

One more R&B selection.

This one takes me back!

Johnny Gill My, My, My

Offline DCPatriot

« Reply #356 on: March 27, 2011, 03:39:58 am »

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #357 on: March 27, 2011, 03:43:33 am »
Thanks for the great tunes that brought back a lot of good memories...night all
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #358 on: March 27, 2011, 03:49:13 am »
~LOL~ Footloose -- they used to play this for our arobic workouts at the gym we belonged to in California, got a heck of a workout.
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #359 on: March 27, 2011, 03:56:16 am »
« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:02:13 am by Rapunzel »
�The time is now near at hand which must probably determine, whether Americans are to be, Freemen, or Slaves.� G Washington July 2, 1776

Offline Rapunzel

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #361 on: March 27, 2011, 04:18:04 am »

Offline Rapunzel

« Last Edit: March 27, 2011, 04:28:29 am by Rapunzel »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #363 on: March 27, 2011, 04:32:34 am »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #364 on: March 27, 2011, 04:38:47 am »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #365 on: March 27, 2011, 04:43:29 am »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #366 on: March 27, 2011, 04:49:01 am »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #367 on: March 27, 2011, 04:53:15 am »

Offline 69FenderStrat

• my band
    • Reverbnation
« Reply #368 on: March 27, 2011, 05:01:09 am »
Faith is not believing God can
Faith is Knowing God Will

"Senators more than House members & both more than ordinary people, lie."

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #369 on: March 27, 2011, 05:01:31 am »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #370 on: March 27, 2011, 05:02:18 am »
always loved that song....thanks for the memories

It has long been one of my favorites, brings back good days when we were all young.......

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #371 on: March 27, 2011, 05:05:29 am »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #372 on: March 27, 2011, 05:09:20 am »

Offline Rapunzel

« Reply #373 on: March 27, 2011, 05:21:59 am »
Amazing what you find on youtube. I have followed Elton John his entire career and had no idea he did a cover of this song...... though I don't think it is as good as the original, it's good.

Elton John-Legendary Covers-Spirit In The Sky

Offline Rapunzel