Author Topic: Kurt Schlichter: The Debate Post-Mortem  (Read 127 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kurt Schlichter: The Debate Post-Mortem
« on: October 01, 2020, 02:50:40 pm »
The Debate Post-Mortem
Kurt Schlichter

Posted: Oct 01, 2020 12:01 AM

It was a bit surprising that Grandpa Badfinger showed up Tuesday, and also a bit surprising that he didn’t start a chat with an invisible friend or Nadler himself on stage. Nor was it surprising that Donald Trump came in hard and fast, particularly since it was two against one. The Coast Guard’s got nothing on Chris Wallace in terms of tossing drowning men life preservers.

Who won? Trump, by a little. This was not a “disaster” or “a mess” simply because it got loud and unruly. With one possible caveat, it was not likely to move the needle. And this was peak Biden – he gets no better than this. He did a dozen early am lids prepping to basically achieve not falling over and mumbling to himself as he jerked and twitched on the floor.

Now, the prissycons are all up in arms because Trump was mean and interrupted people. Boo hoo – tighten the hell up, people. Why would you be smiley while getting tagged-teamed by a media hack and Methuselah? The sensitive folks who are all about the decorum were not the target audience for those tactics. Trump likely figured, rightly, that the “Oh well I never!” has nowhere else to go. None of them is thinking, “Yeah, I love conservative justices upholding free speech, free exercise and gun rights in an unpacked Supreme Court, a rebuilt military, a hardline on China, Mideast peace plus support for Israel, and not offing babies up to kindergarten, but Trump was really argumentative so I’m voting for the rioting Marxists who want to ban Buicks and BBQ grills.”

more
https://townhall.com/columnists/kurtschlichter/2020/10/01/the-debate-postmortem-n2577239
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Kurt Schlichter: The Debate Post-Mortem
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 03:44:50 pm »
Meanwhile...today, October 1st, is a "lid day."  :silly:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: