Author Topic: Schiff subpoenas Homeland Security, charges 'unlawful obstruction'  (Read 262 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Schiff subpoenas Homeland Security, charges 'unlawful obstruction'
« on: September 29, 2020, 08:21:51 pm »
Schiff subpoenas Homeland Security, charges 'unlawful obstruction'
By Olivia Beavers - 09/29/20 02:21 PM EDT

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff (D-Calif.) issued two subpoenas to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) on Tuesday, alleging that agency officials are "unlawfully obstructing" his panel's investigation related to a whistleblower complaint.

Schiff is seeking public testimony from Joseph Maher, the top official carrying out the duties of the under secretary for the Office of Intelligence and Analysis, related to charges from a whistleblower that top political appointees at the department sought to politicize intelligence.

“After weeks, and in some cases months, of attempted accommodation with the Department, we were left with no choice but to issue two subpoenas today," Schiff said in a statement.

“Simply put, the Committee will no longer tolerate the obstruction and attempts to run out the clock by the Department," Schiff added.

more
https://thehill.com/policy/national-security/518782-schiff-subpoenas-dhs-for-testimony-records-over-whistleblower
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Schiff subpoenas Homeland Security, charges 'unlawful obstruction'
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2020, 08:24:38 pm »
I would love to see the Repubs win back the House just to see this little pipsqueek lose his powers on this Committee.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2020, 08:27:51 pm »
Those subpoenas That Schitt issued aren't worth the crayons they were written with.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2020, 08:35:48 pm »
Those subpoenas That Schitt issued aren't worth the crayons they were written with.
Yep. When anyone in the Obama Admin received a subpoena, they were told to just ignore it. And they did.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline unite for individuality

• I think, therefore I am... a misfit!
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 08:25:19 pm »
Translation:

A mole, posing as a whistleblower,
ran to Communist agent Lying Sack of Schiff,
complaining that some people who Trump appointed
are making intelligence honest again,
instead of continuing to produce the lying propaganda
that they've been using to "justify" the Communist/Democrat
destruction of America, and of civilization itself.
If all mankind minus one, were of one opinion, and only one person were of the contrary opinion,
mankind would be no more justified in silencing that one person, than he, if he had the power, would be justified in silencing mankind.
   -- John Stuart Mill

Here are the 10 RINOs who voted to impeach Trump on Jan. 13, 2021 - NEVER forget!
WY  Liz Cheney      SC 7  Tom Rice             WA 4  Dan Newhouse    IL 16  Adam Kinzinger    OH 16  Anthony Gonzalez
MI 6  Fred Upton    WA 3  Jaime Herrera Beutler    MI 3  Peter Meijer       NY 24  John Katko       CA 21  David Valadao