Author Topic: Kamala Harris doesn't take questions after speech ripping Trump's Supreme Court push  (Read 129 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kamala Harris doesn't take questions after speech ripping Trump's Supreme Court push
Harris ripped Trump and the GOP for attempting to appoint a Supreme Court justice during an election year.
By Thomas Barrabi | Fox News

Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris faced renewed scrutiny for her lack of press availability on Monday after she abruptly exited the stage after a speech in North Carolina in which she criticized President Trump’s bid to fill a Supreme Court seat before the election.

Harris did not take any questions from the media after her speech at Shaw University, one of North Carolina’s historically black colleges and universities. The event was closed to the general public and attended only by news reporters, according to the Fayetteville Observer.

Aside from her role as Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s running mate, Harris is a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee and will have a chance to directly question Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett, Trump's pick to fill the high court vacancy, in any confirmation hearing that takes place prior to Nov. 3.

In her speech, which was criticized by the research wing of the Republican National Committee, Harris ripped the GOP for moving forward with the nomination so close to an election.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-doesnt-take-questions-raleigh-speech-supreme-court
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Kamala Harris doesn't take questions after speech ripping Trump's Supreme Court push
Harris ripped Trump and the GOP for attempting to appoint a Supreme Court justice during an election year.
By Thomas Barrabi | Fox News

Democratic vice presidential candidate Kamala Harris faced renewed scrutiny for her lack of press availability on Monday after she abruptly exited the stage after a speech in North Carolina in which she criticized President Trump’s bid to fill a Supreme Court seat before the election.

Harris did not take any questions from the media after her speech at Shaw University, one of North Carolina’s historically black colleges and universities. The event was closed to the general public and attended only by news reporters, according to the Fayetteville Observer.

Aside from her role as Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden’s running mate, Harris is a member of the Senate Judiciary Committee and will have a chance to directly question Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett, Trump's pick to fill the high court vacancy, in any confirmation hearing that takes place prior to Nov. 3.

In her speech, which was criticized by the research wing of the Republican National Committee, Harris ripped the GOP for moving forward with the nomination so close to an election.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/kamala-harris-doesnt-take-questions-raleigh-speech-supreme-court

Well at least we know where Kamala Harris is. With a normal press, Kamala Harris refusal to take any questions since she’s been nominated for VP  would get them to start asking questions why she’s not taking questions
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 06:35:00 pm by LMAO »
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Why would she when Biden doesn't even take questions?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Looks to be a trend here with Harris:
Take no questions.
Just make a short speech and... leave.

I'll guess that "those are the orders" from... up above.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Did she duck into a basement there?
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington