Author Topic: Biden's handlers – and wife – are guilty of elder abuse  (Read 92 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden's handlers – and wife – are guilty of elder abuse
Exclusive: Mychal Massie expresses compassion 'for the sick in mind and mentally suffering'
 By Mychal Massie
Published September 28, 2020 at 7:28pm

I believe the Democratic Party and the Biden campaign should be indicted and charged with elder abuse for what they're doing to Joe Biden. Look, I don't like rats or groundhogs, but I don't want to see them tortured endlessly for the exclusive benefit of the torturer. That's exactly how I feel about Biden.

It's a fact and attested to by his closest friends on Capitol Hill: Biden is at or near the very end of the line when it comes to brains. Newt Gingrich, among others who have known Biden for many years, admits publicly that Biden is a likable, funny guy, with no one at home upstairs.

Watching his campaign apparently pump him up with drugs and him still unable to coherently read the words on a teleprompter is beyond the pale. For them to resort to staged townhall events in which the persons asking the questions are part of his campaign team, and camera angles that conceal the fact the room/area is virtually empty save for his campaign people, and still watch him unable to answer questions lucidly is reducing Biden to a boorish joke punch line.

more
https://www.wnd.com/2020/09/bidens-handlers-wife-guilty-elder-abuse/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34