Author Topic: Media Gunning For Scott Atlas Because He Keeps Exposing Coronavirus Lies  (Read 113 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Media Gunning For Scott Atlas Because He Keeps Exposing Coronavirus Lies

'Everything he says is false,' NBC News quoted CDC Director Robert Redfield as saying of Atlas. That's just not true, top epidemiologists told The Federalist.

By Joy Pullmann
September 29, 2020

Centers for Disease Control Director Dr. Robert Redfield told a colleague Friday “Dr. Scott Atlas is arming Trump with misleading data” about COVID-19, claimed NBC News political reporter Monica Alba in a Monday article.

Within hours of NBC posting its story, numerous ideologically allied outlets had amplified it. Here are some screenshots of the Google News results for the story just a few hours later:

“Everything he says is false,” NBC News quoted Redfield as saying of Atlas’s coronavirus recommendations. That’s just not true, top epidemiologists told The Federalist.

“Dr. Redfield is a prominent and respected scientist, so I respect his opinion, but I don’t know what he’s thinking,” said Dr. Jayanta Bhattacharya, an epidemiologist and medical professor at Stanford University, in response to the NBC story. Bhattacharya has advised public officials including Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis on COVID-19 response. “I think the evidence is more strongly with Dr. Atlas,” he continued.

more
https://thefederalist.com/2020/09/29/media-gunning-for-scott-atlas-because-he-keeps-exposing-coronavirus-lies/
« Last Edit: September 29, 2020, 02:33:11 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Media Gunning For Scott Atlas Because He Keeps Exposing Coronavirus Lies
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2020, 04:21:40 am »
If they can't debate the issues with real science, they fall back on credentials and try to shut those who disagree up.

Hence, "factcheckers" and YouTube deletions, and other forms of censorship.

Something else Atlas is exposing, and the same method used by anthropogenic climate change devotees/proponents/dirtworshipers and GND scammers.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis