Author Topic: Video: Joe Biden Goes on a Rant Then He Suddenly Brings Up “John” and Accuses Him of Avoiding What N  (Read 361 times)

rangerrebew

Video: Joe Biden Goes on a Rant Then He Suddenly Brings Up “John” and Accuses Him of Avoiding What Needs to Be Done
By Leisa Audette | Sep 27, 2020

The interview with MSNBC’s Stephanie Ruhle yesterday was a complete hot mess for Joe Biden. There are numerous video clips from the interview that have been all over social media.

The big question is how Biden will be able to keep his train of thought during the 90 minute non-stop debate on Tuesday?

The video below is one of the latest clips where Biden just goes off the rails with a rant about someone he calls “John”:

https://100percentfedup.com/video-joe-biden-goes-on-a-rant-then-he-suddenly-brings-up-john-and-accuses-him-of-avoiding-what-needs-to-be-done/

Online rustynail

'someone he calls “John”'..Donald John Trump?

Offline Hoodat

Find out whose speech he plagiarized, and you will discover who 'John' is.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline PeteS in CA

Find out whose speech he plagiarized, and you will discover who 'John' is.

888high58888

Maybe someone hacked Joe's teleprompter. ****drummer
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Maybe "John" is the new "Kenneth"

What's the frequency "John"?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GrouchoTex

Maybe he had to go to the John

:shrug:

Offline mountaineer

Didn't his wife, "Dr." Biden, just admit Joe has had three strokes? I'm trying to find that story.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline dancer

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Didn't his wife, "Dr." Biden, just admit Joe has had three strokes? I'm trying to find that story.
I wouldn't doubt it, but I suspect he has had many more TIA's than three. I have seen similar issues with my mother after she has had a TIA. Stroke is just another word for..........................you know, that thing.

Offline mountaineer

I read that Jill had mentioned three strokes, but it may be that she was referring to his aneurysms, which are well documented.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org