Author Topic: Biden campaign slams Trump tax report, while cashing in on merchandise  (Read 263 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden campaign slams Trump tax report, while cashing in on merchandise
by Naomi Lim, Political Reporter |
 | September 28, 2020 09:04 AM

President Trump allegedly dodging federal income taxes for a decade before paying $750 in 2016 and 2017 exposes the differences between him and Joe Biden, according to the 2020 Democratic presidential nominee's top spokeswoman.

"I think it contributes to this larger sense that we have from Donald Trump that he looks down on working people," Biden representative Kate Bedingfield told CNN Sunday.

Bedingfield added, "It contributes to a sense that he has a very Park Avenue mentality. Joe Biden grew up in Scranton. His presidency is going to be about helping working families in this country."

Biden, the two-term vice president, has repeatedly called for Trump to hand over his tax returns on the campaign trail.

more
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/biden-campaign-slams-trump-tax-report-while-cashing-in-on-merchandise
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Biden campaign slams Trump tax report, while cashing in on merchandise
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2020, 01:38:57 pm »
In other words no tax fraud or illegality of any kind, nor Russian connections, as the rat media has been implying for four years.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2020, 01:42:30 pm »
Hey, Joe... tell us when the bulk of the Trump Organization's losses were.   :smokin:

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2020, 01:58:39 pm »
And the sheeple are buying it, as usual.

What a stupid country this has become.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2020, 02:41:05 pm »
Joe Biden had a Campaign Ad and Stickers Printed and Ready to Go Immediately After NY Times Broke its Trump Tax Story

Democrats wasted no time in seizing on the news, with the Biden campaign’s online store already selling stickers saying “I paid more income taxes than Donald Trump” on Sunday night.

https://trulytimes.com/joe-biden-had-a-campaign-ad-and-stickers-printed-and-ready-to-go-immediately-after-ny-times-broke-its-trump-tax-story.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2020, 04:11:23 pm »
Joe Biden grew up in Scranton

He even lies about this.

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2020, 04:34:48 pm »
Rep. Jim Jordan
@Jim_Jordan

The media promised that President Trump’s tax returns would reveal deep ties to Russia.

Didn’t happen!

Know whose finances would reveal deep ties to Russia?

Hunter Biden.

10:49 AM · Sep 28, 2020·Twitter for iPhone

https://twitter.com/Jim_Jordan/status/1310592427187728384

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2020, 04:58:46 pm »
Not paying taxes during years with net loss is not "dodging federal income taxes". And from what I've read, the NYT said that what they have confirms Trump's 2016 claim that he was under audit for years going back to 2008 or 2009. Which also indirectly confirms Trump did not "dodge federal income taxes".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2020, 05:07:25 pm »
The Dims are getting desperate. They have now called out Al Sharpton to speak to what a corrupt,tax-dodging,elitist liar Trump is. Saw him yesterday on one of the Sunday Gab Fests.

Sharpie was outraged. OUTRAGED,AH TELLS YA,and the inhumanity,greed,cruelty,and selfishness of Bad Orange Man,and Sharpie doesn't get outraged for free or on the cheap.

My favorite part was when he admitted,"Yes,I had some tax problems too,but I cleared that up" (not exact quote). He seemed to forget to mention it took years for him to do this,and he did it for a dime on the dollah when his home boy,Barack was prez.

But,HEY! If you can't trust a Rev-Rund,who CAN you trust?

You know what this seems to indicate to ME? I see it as the Dims suspect they are losing black votes,and are getting desperate.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2020, 05:10:46 pm »
Not paying taxes during years with net loss is not "dodging federal income taxes". And from what I've read, the NYT said that what they have confirms Trump's 2016 claim that he was under audit for years going back to 2008 or 2009. Which also indirectly confirms Trump did not "dodge federal income taxes".

@PeteS in CA

That IS what the NYT reported,and I have to admit I was shocked to see it. I expected them to just not report on anything positive about Trump.

Oddly enough,the "news correspondent" questioning "The Rev" seems to have never read or heard of that report because he said nothing about it in response to the Revs ranting and raving.

Funny how that happens,ain't it?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2020, 05:27:13 pm »
Joe Biden had a Campaign Ad and Stickers Printed and Ready to Go Immediately After NY Times Broke its Trump Tax Story

Democrats wasted no time in seizing on the news, with the Biden campaign’s online store already selling stickers saying “I paid more income taxes than Donald Trump” on Sunday night.

https://trulytimes.com/joe-biden-had-a-campaign-ad-and-stickers-printed-and-ready-to-go-immediately-after-ny-times-broke-its-trump-tax-story.html

Biden-NYT Collusion
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.