Author Topic: Jill Biden shuts down Jake Tapper's question about husband's 'occasional gaffe'  (Read 595 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Jill Biden shuts down Jake Tapper's question about husband's 'occasional gaffe'
By Rebecca Klar - 09/27/20 04:04 PM EDT

Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s wife, Jill Biden, shut down a question Sunday from CNN’s “Jake Tapper” about any “gaffe” her husband may make.

“Oh, you can't even go there,” Jill Biden told the “State of the Union” host, when he led into a question by noting the former vice president “has been known to make the occasional gaffe.”

“After Donald Trump, you cannot even say the word gaffe,” Jill Biden added.

“I can't even say the word gaffe?” Tapper asked.

“Nope. Done. It's gone,” Jill Biden responded.

“Over, so over,” she said.

more
https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/518503-jill-biden-shuts-down-jake-tappers-question-about-husbands-occasional-gaffe
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 09:02:27 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
CNN’s Jake Tapper Quickly Backs Down After Jill Biden Runs Over Him For Asking About Her Husband’s “Gaffes” (VIDEO)

CNN’s Jake Tapper this weekend sat down with Jill Biden for a one-on-one interview.

Jill Biden is now doing interviews and hitting the campaign trail to stump on her husband’s behalf while he hides in his basement.

more w/video
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/09/cnns-jake-tapper-quickly-backs-jill-biden-runs-asking-husbands-gaffes-video/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline skeeter

I don't like this woman at all. She's the motive force behind doddering ol' Lunchbox Joe, and as good as government has been to the Bidens financially I can only guess why she wants it so badly.

Besides, there's something really obnoxious about a person who has never themselves been publicly vetted and undergone the scrutiny and abuse of a campaign for political office publicly judging someone who has.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 09:13:21 pm by skeeter »

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Jill so wants to be in the White Hut again she will abuse her demented elderly husband to get there.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online mountaineer

CNN’s Jake Tapper Quickly Backs Down After Jill Biden Runs Over Him For Asking About Her Husband’s “Gaffes”
Of course he did. He - like several others - used to be an actual news reporter. Now he's just a Democrat propaganda-pushing hack.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Jill so wants to be in the White Hut again she will abuse her demented elderly husband to get there.

Jill really should be arrested for elder abuse.  I'm sure Hunter can afford to pay her legal fees from his account in the Cayman Islands.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2020, 10:27:49 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Jill Biden is now doing interviews and hitting the campaign trail to stump on her husband’s behalf while he hides in his basement.
Yep. That's exactly why I am sending my wife to do my next job interview.
The appointment is past my 'lid' you see.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

“I can't even say the word gaffe?” Tapper asked.

Hey, Jill, how about the word demented?  Can we say that word? 

How about feeble --- this word seems to fit a man needing 12 hour naps four times a week.  Or liar, this word comes up often after fact checking your groom; should we take this one off the table, too, Jill?

Keep it up, Jill, and they'll be throwing a straightjacket on both of you ...

Online mountaineer

GAFFE: Biden rescued by MSNBC supporter reporter
Sara Carter
Sep 28, 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden was rescued Saturday by an MSNBC anchor during a slew of gaffes regarding the Paycheck Protection Act.

It was one percent of the money. No, wait that’s not it – it’s the bill for major businesses. Nope, not it either.

It’s Main Street Lending, we think? The Trump War Room on Twitter captured the cringe worthy interview. It was gut wrenching at one point, until the frustrated Biden supporter reporter saved him.  ... Video at link

GAFFE: Biden rescued by MSNBC supporter reporter
Sara Carter
Sep 28, 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden was rescued Saturday by an MSNBC anchor during a slew of gaffes regarding the Paycheck Protection Act.

It was one percent of the money. No, wait that’s not it – it’s the bill for major businesses. Nope, not it either.

It’s Main Street Lending, we think? The Trump War Room on Twitter captured the cringe worthy interview. It was gut wrenching at one point, until the frustrated Biden supporter reporter saved him.  ... Video at link

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online mountaineer

Online LMAO

Of course he did. He - like several others - used to be an actual news reporter. Now he's just a Democrat propaganda-pushing hack.

In his defense, Jill Biden isn't obligated to give him an interview. If he wants to have the interview, he has to agree to her terms
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ric Grenell Tears Into CNN’s Jake Tapper for Allowing Jill Biden to Shut Down Question on Biden’s Gaffes

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab
Richard Grenell
@RichardGrenell
Jake Tapper, who was caught trying to influence a Pennsylvania Congressional race for Democrats and then lying about it, quickly backs down to help Jill Biden out of an uncomfortable question.

more
https://www.redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2020/09/28/ric-grenell-tears-into-cnns-jake-tapper-for-allowing-jill-biden-to-shut-down-question-on-bidens-gaffes/
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I just love Ric Grenell..he's not afraid to tell it like it is..
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

I just love Ric Grenell..he's not afraid to tell it like it is..
He's been amazing.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Still sending out the wife to do his talking for him.  He still cannot utter a full sentence, and she sits there cool as a cucumber.  She is the one that should have run for POTUS, her husband is a derelict.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Jill really should be arrested for elder abuse.  I'm sure Hunter can afford to pay her legal fees from his account in the Cayman Islands.

@Right_in_Virginia

You kidding? I am surprised he doesn't have a hit out on her. When Slow Joe dies,he wants ALL that money.

After all,what is he qualified to do,park cars when he's sober?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!